Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 9. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
A productive giveaway like 1 coin for every tweet @ bittrex and 2 coins for every VGINA geared post in their slack channel ?  they like creative marketing over there don't they.
Everyone Loves Vgina
I was thinking of setting a higher tx fee in the wallet and sending out several hundred tx's to randomly distribute the coins but the pool gets 50% of the blocks per day, which means the pool owner himself would receive 50% of the airdrop.  I was thinking of sending out random small amounts to the addresses in the block explorer, but that isn't really fair and there are 4291 separate addresses on the chain.

Something that brings people to the thread and spreads the word would be best kind of giveaway for the project
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
I am really patiently waiting for yobit here, looks like movements on nova much slower after swap. Price almost same value so great time to accumulate and stake. Dev, there is still trade on old vgina, until when it will close by the way? Haven't check at nova for a while, whether those coins still able for swap? Thanks..waiting for good news about those retailers. Smiley

Were all patiently waiting for Yobit.    I am not sure when Nova will close and delist the old VGINA, you can still trade whats there and buy whats there but whats the point, swap is closed.  Those coins are most likley lost.

Thats 2k worth of new VGINA that wasn't swapped.  I would be open to having a giveaway to disburse those extra coins that were not swapped there.  I am open to idea's on what kind of giveaway

Maybe doing some airdrops, that will mostly add more community support based on what I've read and seen on most altcoins this year. Since this is already on exchange, something like sending a fixed amount either weekly or monthly on staking wallets maintaining certain amount of balance you wish to set. Just my few thoughts. You already done a twitter campaign before, would be nice if you will do it again maybe. Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
ANN Updated - I have finished the Whitepaper for the time being.  When I get some sales figures in and can even hazard a forecast I will update it further.

www.vgina.ca/VGINA-Coin-Whitepaper.odt (ODT format - Displays perfect)

www.vgina.ca/Vgina-Coin-Whitepaper.pdf (PDF - lost some formatting when converting to PDF some images are out of line)
Everyone Loves Vgina
I am really patiently waiting for yobit here, looks like movements on nova much slower after swap. Price almost same value so great time to accumulate and stake. Dev, there is still trade on old vgina, until when it will close by the way? Haven't check at nova for a while, whether those coins still able for swap? Thanks..waiting for good news about those retailers. Smiley

Were all patiently waiting for Yobit.    I am not sure when Nova will close and delist the old VGINA, you can still trade whats there and buy whats there but whats the point, swap is closed.  Those coins are most likley lost.

Thats 2k worth of new VGINA that wasn't swapped.  I would be open to having a giveaway to disburse those extra coins that were not swapped there.  I am open to idea's on what kind of giveaway
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
I like vgina but I despise yobit.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Unique name... hopefully can attract investors goodluck VGINA Shocked Shocked Shocked

VGINA coin isn't looking to attract investors.  VGINA coin is offering a service, it is simply there for the community to use. No investment required, No ICO, No premine, It just works because it works.

It comes with a pretty purse, and some advanced features for those to use that enjoy the staking aspect of a coin.  The new chain looks to be running amazing and fast, I haven't heard any issues yet.

Just waiting to be added to Yobit and we can post some retailers to spend your VGINA at.  There simply isn't enough volume or a high enough price on NOVA for us to conduct business yet with this much coin supply.

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Last wallet is https://vgina.ca/Vgina-Multisend-QT.exe from first page for VGINA2?

Nice to see the name will be changed back!
Activity: 1232
Unique name... hopefully can attract investors goodluck VGINA Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
FYI : the swap closes on Nova on the 30th (tomorrow).  I will be asking them to delist VGINA and that VGINA2 be changed to VGINA.  I have applied to Yobit for the ticker to be VGINA.  There will only be 1 VGINA after tomorrow.  Swap will be closed.

Keep watching Yobit ! 

As I said 4 days ago and several times over the last month.  When the swap ends on Nova the swap is over.  There has been plenty of time to swap your old VGINA.

The nodes, wallets I had running and the block explorer were all shut down as of the swap closing on Nova.

On with the future of VGINA.  We are waiting for yobit listing and then I will post several retailers and off we go.

your wallet stakes nice , i like it.....

i love working vginas Smiley ......

gonna try to make an wallet for the raspberry ( noob on linux , so lets see how far i will come with this )

There are some directions for that in the ann.  They work quite well if you follow them.

yup i knew this , but if your an noob on linux , its not easy Smiley as an windows user

you meant this :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18163976
Everyone Loves Vgina
FYI : the swap closes on Nova on the 30th (tomorrow).  I will be asking them to delist VGINA and that VGINA2 be changed to VGINA.  I have applied to Yobit for the ticker to be VGINA.  There will only be 1 VGINA after tomorrow.  Swap will be closed.

Keep watching Yobit ! 

As I said 4 days ago and several times over the last month.  When the swap ends on Nova the swap is over.  There has been plenty of time to swap your old VGINA.

The nodes, wallets I had running and the block explorer were all shut down as of the swap closing on Nova.

On with the future of VGINA.  We are waiting for yobit listing and then I will post several retailers and off we go.

gonna try to make an wallet for the raspberry ( noob on linux , so lets see how far i will come with this )

There are some directions for that in the ann.  They work quite well if you follow them.

Keep watching Yobit ! 

Everyone Loves Vgina

Keep watching Yobit ! 

Everyone Loves Vgina
Any news because of yobit?

They still haven't cashed the yobit code yet, they did list a bunch of stuff yesterday.  But no Vgina.  Next round I assume.
Activity: 201
is there any way for me to swap my v1 coins? got like 300+ of them, the swap on nova has ended  Undecided

Yes just message the dev he will swap your coins
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is there any way for me to swap my v1 coins? got like 300+ of them, the swap on nova has ended  Undecided
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Any news because of yobit?
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic

yeah , let Vginas work for you Smiley, its nice pos......
so buy it and stake it baby !!!

I just need them to deposit in my wallet for staking?

and unlock your wallet for staking.

huh unlock Huh , didnt do that , but it stakes

That means you do not have a password on your wallet which means that your wallet is open to move coins out if someone stole it and will not be protected with a password.

aaaacccchhh zooooo....... do you have Vginas also ? ....

soon they on Yobit  Smiley

Of course I do  Roll Eyes

yeah , let Vginas work for you Smiley, its nice pos......
so buy it and stake it baby !!!

I just need them to deposit in my wallet for staking?

and unlock your wallet for staking.

huh unlock Huh , didnt do that , but it stakes

That means you do not have a password on your wallet which means that your wallet is open to move coins out if someone stole it and will not be protected with a password.

aaaacccchhh zooooo....... do you have Vginas also ? ....

soon they on Yobit  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: