Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 136. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I just checked on https://woodwallets.io/ and they have added Viacoin :-)

I am waiting Bitkee for the metal wallets since 13th November. Just wrote them again...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I just checked on https://woodwallets.io/ and they have added Viacoin :-)
Activity: 840
two days left for voting for VIA on bitspark https://bitspark.io/coinvoting

Why only 5 votes? System fault? I remember it should be over 200 votes.

Yes, it is a system fault, after I refresh the site many times, it shows 537 votes again.. LOL
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Guys I just want to tell you that I love ViaCoin and XCH and I'm with both of them since they launched .
What I really want to tell you is that Via will be listed on my site as soon it gets launched .
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why only 5 votes? System fault? I remember it should be over 200 votes.
legendary
I wonder what the lack of buysupport will do to the value. I'm hoping to see prices like 8-9k.

- That IRC-bot is fast... I press "save" and got a notification in like 2 sec. Lol.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I got reply from Marco Streng from genesis-mining:

To show you and the Viacoin community our appreciation for your efforts we will grant you a 7% discount on a community collected bulk order. This is the highest percentage we have ever given out!

We could work with this Smiley

Awesome, sounds quite favorable hope we get a VIA code to use

we will. We just need to have the bulk and then I can ask or it I guess.
I got reply from Marco Streng from genesis-mining:

To show you and the Viacoin community our appreciation for your efforts we will grant you a 7% discount on a community collected bulk order. This is the highest percentage we have ever given out!

We could work with this Smiley
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Guys you need to  check this http://www.shapeshift.io/lens.html
You can buy anything with your altcoins, including Viacoin  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

These logos are very cute and i like.
And how about the final version of the via-accepted logo?

Is there any bounty for a new logo?
Activity: 882
gpu and cpu friendly coins are rare these days
Activity: 391
ok, ASIC scrypt miners, have you heard of neoscrypt ? I thinking Genesis Mining could utilize it before long but I don't know if  they use GPU scrypt miners. If i was going to mine from home that's what I'd be looking at.   

Neoscrypt is a mix of Salsa and some other hashing algorithms, I'm afraid it can only be mined with CPU or GPU at the moment.
I really don't see any need for all these different algos, for the moment SHA and Scrypt are secure enough.
I know what you mean, cloud mining obviously has other associated overheads same as any other business. what miner do you use have you had it long and do you think an incentive Via mining token reward would work for home miners?

It's an A2 miner with 4 blades, I have it about 6 months.
The first months it was very profitable, it took about 4 months to ROI.
Now I'm happy when I get net. 0.66 BTC/month with it, mainly because I'm not looking for the most profitable coin.
With VIA it is even less at the moment, but I expect the price to go up in the future.
Anyway mining is just a fun thing, you won't get rich with it, with trading you can earn a lot more.

I really have no idea about the mining token reward.

Activity: 58

These logos are very cute and i like.
And how about the final version of the via-accepted logo?

Activity: 7
well done karamala.
legendary
Activity: 1064

wow, 25mh can mine 8-25 coins per day, very hard to mine viacoin Shocked

I have 55 MHs. with a real miner here at my home, and I've got on average 60 to 70 Via per day the last week, sometimes even more.
So these numbers on Genesis mining are way too low.

Wow, you've more than double the MH/s and all the overheads associated with home mining and only getting an average of 60 -70 Via per day, While Erik doesn't even have to switch a computer on !! Perhaps a Via Mining incentive token reward  should be higher for home miners ?

The point is when they sell you a contract for 25MHs. you should get 25 MHs. and not something 2 or 3 times less.
This has nothing to do with home mining or not.

To be fair, If you were to equate maintenance costs, pool variance etc. then the numbers make more sense, overall I would say the average daily Viacoin payouts are quite good.  I don't think there's another cloud mining that offers payouts in Viacoin.

What would your numbers be if you deduct maintenance, electricity and other overheads ?

Well, at the current VIA price it is just a small profit.
The miner already paid for itself a long time ago, so I only have to deal with electricity costs for 600W.
As long as it doesn't cost me money I keep mining VIA with it.
As an alternative I could switch to a more profitable coin and sell that for VIA, but I don't want to spend too much time on it so I keep it mining VIA.
wow, 25mh can mine 8-25 coins per day, very hard to mine viacoin Shocked

I have 55 MHs. with a real miner here at my home, and I've got on average 60 to 70 Via per day the last week, sometimes even more.
So these numbers on Genesis mining are way too low.

Wow, you've more than double the MH/s and all the overheads associated with home mining and only getting an average of 60 -70 Via per day, While Erik doesn't even have to switch a computer on !! Perhaps a Via Mining incentive token reward  should be higher for home miners ?

The point is when they sell you a contract for 25MHs. you should get 25 MHs. and not something 2 or 3 times less.
This has nothing to do with home mining or not.
Jump to: