Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 168. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
i presume Zynga has taken into consideration the recent FINCEN ruling? buying more

Zynga UK if it happens.  Likely you won't see this accessible by any US customers.

I think people are blowing FinCEN stuff waaay out of proportion. FinCEN is not against cryptocurrencies. They are just applying existing their framework. There is exactly zero issues for large businesses with compliance. they have the money and the manpower. The issue is for the little guys trying to comply.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
i presume Zynga has taken into consideration the recent FINCEN ruling? buying more

Zynga UK if it happens.  Likely you won't see this accessible by any US customers.
Activity: 448
ok, need to sleep. See you tomorrow guys.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
can somebody ban this EdvinZ, well known fudster.

Why do you call me fudster? I'm talking facts. After such a sharp long green candles on the chart is always followed by a long low red. Or you just bought a via for 30K?

you were right did have a small dump Wink

it's situational, the market may dump after a disproportionate rise from pumping, but if it is panic buying from possible big news we'll see it move sideways

wicked a wickeda! VIA IS MASSIVE!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
bitcoin-world.de - The european information source
Can someone proof the provided information about Zynga and Viacoin???
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

Why do you call me fudster? I'm talking facts. After such a sharp long green candles on the chart is always followed by a long low red. Or you just bought a via for 30K?

it's situational, the market may dump after a disproportionate rise from pumping, but if it is panic buying from possible big news we'll see it move sideways

i remember when btc went from $10 to $150 that was followed by some red candles too........
still below uro. Guess there is some space left...
legendary
Activity: 801

Activity: 560
Guys XCH was specifically designed for notarization I'm not sure why Zynga would choose the coin versus XCH as it's uses are more practical (think logically here). This benefits XCH and Via though so huzzah!

Not quite: XCH is the first token (and the fee token for creating ClearingHouse assets).
viacoin is the token of the Viacoin blockchain and the notary service is data encoded in viacoin transactions (using the ClearingHouse protocol).

Hmm, I suppose I don't fully understand the connection then. Let's simplify it, XCH benefits from this "possible zynga" announcement or not? Looking at this from investment standpoint.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

well, yes. However, it is more the way how you express your trade analysis that makes me feel a little itchy.

edit: bought from 17 downwards by the way

Yes, here I agree with you, now is it safe to buy viacoin for 10-15K. If above this price, at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Guys XCH was specifically designed for notarization I'm not sure why Zynga would choose the coin versus XCH as it's uses are more practical (think logically here). This benefits XCH and Via though so huzzah!

Not quite: XCH is the first token (and the fee token for creating ClearingHouse assets).
viacoin is the token of the Viacoin blockchain and the notary service is data encoded in viacoin transactions (using the ClearingHouse protocol).
Activity: 560

well, yes. However, it is more the way how you express your trade analysis that makes me feel a little itchy.

edit: bought from 17 downwards by the way

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Either way, however this turns out, this gets more eyes and investor attention on VIA.
Undervalued by a longshot. Price was set to rise any day now anyways.
It will just get higher faster now.
yeah, and what? Viacoin at a marketcap of 1.1 mio is not really an overestimation. Zygna or not. We are really not overvalued look at coingecko. If this becomes true... well much moon.

NOW

legendary
Activity: 801
no official statement. only one random guy registered 10 days ago talking about this and that.

lol just buy paul don't kick off the fud stream for cheapsies ;P
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
no official statement. only one random guy registered 10 days ago talking about this and that.
I have your name on twitter and freenode!!!!
Jump to: