Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 261. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Default is what it suggests (even if it warns it is too big).

Thank you again so then I did send it with the fee it requested. Just did the rescan and still shows the same. I appreciate your help. Any other ideas?

Have a Good Day
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering how long should it take to transfer Viacoin from a windows walletqt to bittrex? I sent it 6 hours ago and still not there. I checked the explorer and don't find the transaction id. I did realize, I made the same mistake that a user a few post about mentioned about bitcoin. My processing fee was really low, but even low, I've never had a coin take this long to get to bittrex. It sill has the grey ? mark next to it, and I have checked multiple times that the address is correct. Also I have some payments going to the same address directly from mining and no problems.
I did try a reinstall deleting everything but the wallet.dat still shows unconfirmed with grey ? mark.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Have a Good Day!
There is a bug in the current wallet version that prevents transactions over 1000 bytes in size with fee below recommended from being relayed. You can try running your wallet with -rescan option to 'reclaim' coins and resending the transaction with default fee.

Thank you I will try that. What is the "default fee" when I sent it said something normal like size to large fee will be .00000004 instead of the .00000001. I think I got the right number of zeros.

Have a Good Day!
Default is what it suggests (even if it warns it is too big).
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering how long should it take to transfer Viacoin from a windows walletqt to bittrex? I sent it 6 hours ago and still not there. I checked the explorer and don't find the transaction id. I did realize, I made the same mistake that a user a few post about mentioned about bitcoin. My processing fee was really low, but even low, I've never had a coin take this long to get to bittrex. It sill has the grey ? mark next to it, and I have checked multiple times that the address is correct. Also I have some payments going to the same address directly from mining and no problems.
I did try a reinstall deleting everything but the wallet.dat still shows unconfirmed with grey ? mark.

There is a bug in the current wallet version that prevents transactions over 1000 bytes in size with fee below recommended from being relayed. You can try running your wallet with -rescan option to 'reclaim' coins and resending the transaction with default fee.

Thank you I will try that. What is the "default fee" when I sent it said something normal like size to large fee will be .00000004 instead of the .00000001. I think I got the right number of zeros.

Have a Good Day!
Activity: 462
Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, so I tried to withdraw my coins into the windows Qt wallet, and Cryptsy said "invalid address." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Have you contacted Cryptsy support?

I was talking with them in chat, the coins move very fast between Cryptsy and Bittrex. I tried to move coins to my Windows wallet from both Cryptsy and Bittrex, and both said "invalid address." I don't know if the problem is on my computer or with the wallet. I'll try a re-install later.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone, so I tried to withdraw my coins into the windows Qt wallet, and Cryptsy said "invalid address." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

hi dev, How is everything going?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

are you certain you didnt make a mistake during copy & paste?

Yes, I tried 2 exchanges, different addresses. I'm now trying to transfer from one exchange to the other to find out if I have a problem with my Windows installation, I'll update results.

Edit: Definitely a problem with my install, coins hit Cryptsy from Bittrex almost instantly. Thanks for the reply.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

are you certain you didnt make a mistake during copy & paste?
Activity: 163
A very cool Coin a great Website, and a nice little Video in the Source of the WebSite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV3ueyrp5M4&feature=youtu.be this Video is in the Source of the Website, how much you got for this Huh?

data-property="{ videoURL : 'http://youtu.be/IV3ueyrp5M4' , containment : 'body' , autoPlay : true, mute : true, vol : 100, startAt : 0, opacity : 1}">

SPOILER ALERT: It's a Promo Video of a Lambo

Activity: 267
Just thought I'd vent my frustration here.... lovely low price, ripe for buying (VIA/LTC)... I transferred BTC to my trading account, only to realise i had set my transaction fee to practically zero a few days ago whilst showing off how a a wallet "works" to a friend.

4 hours later, still no confirmations. Price staying low buy you just know the minute my coins land on the trading account, price will shoot up !

Bloody Noob !!!

Still - Day 5 on this journey, bound to make some mistakes.

both  Cry and  Smiley

Wine helps  Grin

Welcome to the world of Crypto!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just thought I'd vent my frustration here.... lovely low price, ripe for buying (VIA/LTC)... I transferred BTC to my trading account, only to realise i had set my transaction fee to practically zero a few days ago whilst showing off how a a wallet "works" to a friend.

4 hours later, still no confirmations. Price staying low buy you just know the minute my coins land on the trading account, price will shoot up !

Bloody Noob !!!

Still - Day 5 on this journey, bound to make some mistakes.

both  Cry and  Smiley

Wine helps  Grin

Activity: 443
Viacoin(VIA) is added to Bter.com 's market at

https://bter.com/trade/via_btc

Deposit and get 1% bonus at

https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/VIA

Bter is the biggest Chinese altcoin exchange platform!

great!

lunch time in China...  lets see what happens...

awesome! next up mintpal! if they don't add us they loose out on profit opportunity! im sure they are testing their tradings with viacoin internally first before release. they surprised released dark trade.

I actually would prefer not to have Viacoin listed on the exchange that was responsible for crushing Vericoin due to their lax security and resulting hack.
Activity: 291

we are all suppose to be in it for the innovations and of-course the profit is just a natural part of innovation, you just can't avoid it.

+1
Making profit from market fluctuations might feel nice in the pocket, but a scavenger in the heart.
But backing/investing in a coin and profiting when the general community recognizes its innovation is such an euphoria feeling, it makes me walk on air for a week...
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
This is vapourware according to syscoin dev. Why are you all investing. How did you get so many Btc. tell us so we can get more for syacoin

that's pretty low for a dev to bash other coins.
we are all suppose to be in it for the innovations and of-course the profit is just a natural part of innovation, you just can't avoid it.
Activity: 168
What's the Dev working for now?

I will post an update to the blog by the end of the week.

Good news will rise price, don't miss the train
Activity: 574
What's the Dev working for now?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Too hard to mine, easier to buy or.. skip for PZR

these days mining is getting hard and buying is still easy if you have the net worth to buy.
Jump to: