Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 260. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Big news is Viacoin is supported by p2pool mining http://via.altmine.net/static/   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Nothing news or update with this coin?
Activity: 350
hehe, so funny what crypto has become with everyone dying for transparency on every dev. Satoshi would roll over in his grave and tell all of you to fuck off, let the actions speak not their linkedin/social media bullshit. If you want transparency then stick with banks lol.

"Roll over in his grave"

But Satoshi isn't dead!  Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wait for the next update from dev. Grin

hope we can have some big News.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
what is clearing house, cant find a good description on it Tongue

are you familiar with Counterparty? www.counterparty.co.  they are building on top of the Bitcoin blockchain.  but the Bitcoin blockchain was not designed for applications that piggy back on it.  the Bitcoin blockchain suffers from bloat and slow block times.

Clearing House will run on top of the VIA blockchain, which has architecture specifically designed to provide support for it.

devs can provide better answer but that's super broad strokes.
what is clearing house, cant find a good description on it Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This coin is such a sleeping giant. I missed the pre-sale, but I still feel fortunate to have gotten in around 17. Drak is gonna drop bomb news soon, long holding for sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
hehe, so funny what crypto has become with everyone dying for transparency on every dev. Satoshi would roll over in his grave and tell all of you to fuck off, let the actions speak not their linkedin/social media bullshit. If you want transparency then stick with banks lol.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Grynn San

I cannot find him in Linkden, Google...

Drak.. hope to shed some light about your dev?

Thanks

Some people, myself included, like their privacy. You wont find me on LinkedIn/FB etc. also, even if you knew my IRL name.
He's in the IRC channel now if you want to talk with him #viacoin on freenode.
Activity: 267
Grynn San

I cannot find him in Linkden, Google...

Drak.. hope to shed some light about your dev?

Thanks
Anyone have any more info on Grynn San. If I google, all I find is a sushi chef.

That's cool.. we can have some sushi !!!!  Grin

Sushi Wallet? Viacoin wins!
Activity: 351
Anyone have any more info on Grynn San. If I google, all I find is a sushi chef.

That's cool.. we can have some sushi !!!!  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

there you go Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Big News!! First developers hired for Viacoin: http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/07/25/first-developer.html

First Developer Hired
It’s been a week since we launched the Viacoin network and we’ve been busy building out basic services. The community is growing which is essential for any open source project and there are an increasing number of supporters helping establish the ground.

In other news, I have been hiring talent for the project. Until now, I’ve been the main contributor with some external and outsourced help (like logo design and some website design). Since Viacoin has big goals and plans, it’s important to have talented core staff who are fully committed to the project. You can start to see where some of the Viacoin presale money is going!

I would like to introduce the first of two developers we’ve hired to help bring fruition to the project. Grynn San is the first to join us. He brings a wealth of academic knowledge and practical work experience.

Grynn San is a seasoned developer and a bitcoin enthusiast. He is a Canadian citizen with over 25 years experience programming with C, C++, Python, assembly, networking applications and complex embedded systems including FPGA development with Verilog and VDHL. He is well versed in software best practices and QA. As a Bitcoin enthusiast, he has earned 2 years experience working with Bitcoin applications. He has held jobs working for DEC, Sun Microsystems, NCR, and AT&T. He has done previous contracting work for major banks and financial institutions including the Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank of Canada and in New York City for Lehman Brothers, Merril-Lynch, and for NationsBank in Chicago. Much of his past work involved trading floor applications and high-speed trading products, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and other banking and financial applications.

Grynn is working for us full-time. He will support Viacoin as well as play a big part in the rollout of ClearingHouse.

I will introduce the next developer in a separate post because the position is so significant, it deserves a completely separate article. Once that is posted within the next few days, it should be possible to progress a roadmap and timelines for the rollout of ClearingHouse and some other exciting projects on the roadmap.
Activity: 443
If Btcdrak's first hire (Gryn San) started a coin, based on his credentials I'd buy the shit out of that coin as well. 
Activity: 267
Activity: 191

VIA.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink
EU Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:3040
US Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-us1.hashlink.eu:3040

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Activity: 310
Is the update out from the DEV, he said it will be an update this week?
Jump to: