Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 262. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Too hard to mine, easier to buy or.. skip for PZR
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi,Guys,I on the train ...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
OK, thanks, I wonder if this ICO was spend yet at smth.
Activity: 267
What's up with 610 btc from IPO?

Any new features?

Please read first page. Ask if u have any questions.
Activity: 560
What's up with 610 btc from IPO?

Any new features?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
There are many guys who dump VIA and rush into ETH, it is a good time to buy some VIA

Is it true?

I guess? ETH has couple thousands of BTC invested...

Pretty much every altcoin has seen a price dump since Ethereum came out yesterday.

Interestingly, that's BTC out of the trading ecosystem because ETHer wont be liquid for months yet.
Activity: 443
There are many guys who dump VIA and rush into ETH, it is a good time to buy some VIA

Is it true?

Pretty much every altcoin has seen a price dump since Ethereum came out yesterday.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
ETH overpriced as shit

Is it true?

Activity: 420

Is it true?
Buying and Trading, Mining and Holding !

argh.. no more btc to buy and the price keep on dropping..

sad >.<
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Buying and Trading, Mining and Holding !
Currently there's no working features on Viacoin.  It's going to be hard for this coin to be survive.

Survival is the goal of coins that have no development capabilities.
Progress is the goal of coins with a corporate programmer,
Next Gen is the goal of coins with a radical approach

Viacoin is radical and highly attainable because it builds on a available and proven protocol - CounterParty.
Viacoin as a coin is a proven fact.
CounterParty as a protocol on top of Bitcoin is a proven fact
Combining both and releasing it to the development community to build and stretch boundaries is like google releasing android to the community, or facebook releasing an API, and there are many more such examples.

It might be adopted by the market, and it might not... but give it a chance. It is less than a week old...

Buying and Holding!

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Join P2pool EU & Canada nodes hashing.in
Activity: 291
Currently there's no working features on Viacoin.  It's going to be hard for this coin to be survive.

Survival is the goal of coins that have no development capabilities.
Progress is the goal of coins with a corporate programmer,
Next Gen is the goal of coins with a radical approach

Viacoin is radical and highly attainable because it builds on a available and proven protocol - CounterParty.
Viacoin as a coin is a proven fact.
CounterParty as a protocol on top of Bitcoin is a proven fact
Combining both and releasing it to the development community to build and stretch boundaries is like google releasing android to the community, or facebook releasing an API, and there are many more such examples.

It might be adopted by the market, and it might not... but give it a chance. It is less than a week old...

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://via.minerpools.com/

Over 700 blocks found! let's keep growing together!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus 
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS
- No hassle, just login and mine

Stratum for Viacoin  stratum+tcp://181.58.125.139:4083 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Activity: 308
Currently there's no working features on Viacoin.  It's going to be hard for this coin to be survive.
with the ICO money the coin is well funded to develop the features unlike most alt coins that make huge promises and fail to deliver.
+1
I am buying on every dump, unlike most of the scam coins out the last week or so Via is one that will be a long term investment for me for exactly the above statment....GO Via
Jump to: