Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 258. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
VIA forked!!!
dumping before everyone notices

So, that's the FUD you fudsters gonna use. Wow!

Be prepared for the FUD storm created by individuals who want it cheaper.

Read all about Bitcoin's issues with Counterparty and Mastercoin. BE informed of the tech involved. This is an evolution of the blockchain.
This is as important as anonymity.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
U think drak cant handle this?  Please sell me your coins.
Activity: 266
VIA forked!!!
Please dump on my walls.

LOL - Mine too!!!
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
the devs are so bad, minor update and the coin fork.

If viacoin doesn't plummet after this ....
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
VIA forked!!!
Please dump on my walls.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
check yourself retards before telling someone is lying. If you cannot see the fork, just shut up

it appears you are incorrect sir...

best check before pointing fingers...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8072645
Activity: 602
check yourself retards before telling someone is lying. If you cannot see the fork, just shut up

I see the fucking fork, where is the devs?
legendary
1gh is on a fork alone I think. block : 41081

bittrex, theblockfactory, minep is on another fork : block 41103

didn't check all service Wink

pal - if you're lying you're insured I take my 500 MH some place else forever and you lose...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
until there is proof of fork, assume no fork.

remember FUD, people.
Activity: 602

can anyone confirm this?

that would suck for me and others getting screwed....

thouhg I'm not sure I believe you since they're staying up with the block chain at least block number wise - you might be lying just to get hash away from them - out here - I trust no one to tell the truth.
Activity: 462

A new version is out, 0.10.0 clients forked with 0.10.1 ones.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Viacoin pool
  • 0% fee
  • 0.5 VIA bonus for the block finder
  • Fast Payout
  • DDOS protected
  • Vardiff OR manual diff

Join the pool
so - let me ask the burning question - for those of you who invested before the coin was released for mining - how is your investment per coin vs. that current value of the coin?

because it's still a horrible investment of mining power versus just about every other coin out there.

thanks

IPO was worth about 6K sat per coin and via is currently worth about 23K.  I think the IPO holders are doing pretty well if they haven't already dumped their coins but not the miners.  The miners are keeping the network alive but the block reward will be down to 5 coins soon which is 18,000 coins/day.

that was a great investment then - perhaps the dumpers are done and out of coins which accounts for the price rise?

IPO holder did great but after today, 18,000 coins at 23K sat is 0.414 bitcoin with a day.  Its got to go up a whole lot more if it wants to keep miners. If not, then I think this coin might just die.  My pool is down to just 7 miners and the network is down immensely as well.
Check your math bro.

Yep I corrected it.

I've been waiting for network hash to go down in order to get more coins - less competition for blocks.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
so - let me ask the burning question - for those of you who invested before the coin was released for mining - how is your investment per coin vs. that current value of the coin?

because it's still a horrible investment of mining power versus just about every other coin out there.

thanks

IPO was worth about 6K sat per coin and via is currently worth about 23K.  I think the IPO holders are doing pretty well if they haven't already dumped their coins but not the miners.  The miners are keeping the network alive but the block reward will be down to 5 coins soon which is 18,000 coins/day.

that was a great investment then - perhaps the dumpers are done and out of coins which accounts for the price rise?

IPO holder did great but after today, 18,000 coins at 23K sat is 0.414 bitcoin with a day.  Its got to go up a whole lot more if it wants to keep miners. If not, then I think this coin might just die.  My pool is down to just 7 miners and the network is down immensely as well.
Check your math bro.

Yep I corrected it.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

thanks

Check your math bro.
Jump to: