Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 300. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Golden rule of trading: Whatever price you buy at if you have patience you can buy it lower.

Translated to the wild west of crypto: Whatever buy price you are looking at and subsequent discount to current market rate.. multiply that discount by 10 or more.. there is your entry point.

I bought in Bitcoins @ $183 each.

Im still being patient waiting for the price to drop to $150 so i can buy more.

Please, tell me more.
Activity: 476
Maybe a noob question but exactly when will the block reward kicks in?

block 10000

its posted on the OP

Thank you for the answer.I should have read more carefully. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

block 10000

its posted on the OP
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Golden rule of trading: Whatever price you buy at if you have patience you can buy it lower.

Translated to the wild west of crypto: Whatever buy price you are looking at and subsequent discount to current market rate.. multiply that discount by 10 or more.. there is your entry point.
Activity: 476
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

..because the IPO investors are just gonna dump at the first opportunity of minimal profit? lol please do. please dump coins now. just make sure not to come back in due time and check the value. might possibly make you jump off a cliff.

your game is obvious. another one who regrets not getting in on the IPO. smh  Undecided   if you're waiting for IPO prices, dont hold your breath.

+1

aint fud fun?
if you pay more then 6k you are giving free bitcoins to the IPO investors lol. Just letting you know i thought it was obvious.  Roll Eyes
and there are like 20m coins i think. oh boy

you do realize how long it will take to mine all viacoins right?

Huh http://presale.viacoin.org/list.html
oh look its only 10m waiting to get dumped.

..because the IPO investors are just gonna dump at the first opportunity of minimal profit? lol please do. please dump coins now. just make sure not to come back in due time and check the value. might possibly make you jump off a cliff.

your game is obvious. another one who regrets not getting in on the IPO. smh  Undecided   if you're waiting for IPO prices, dont hold your breath.

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
if you pay more then 6k you are giving free bitcoins to the IPO investors lol. Just letting you know i thought it was obvious.  Roll Eyes

we have give so many free bitcoins to nxt ipo investors.

Where is the 75 BTC guy, you should find buyer for us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Huh http://presale.viacoin.org/list.html
oh look its only 10m waiting to get dumped.

May be seems very promising & very professional dev team behind this, I am in a little bit late.

Very big chance this is going to $1 then beyond, not late, early.

u know, they said that about NXT when it came out that it would reach 1 dollar by the end of the year ...and look where at !! so if i was you i wouldn't be that hopeful ... Roll Eyes

People told me not to be too hopeful when I was buying up darkcoins for less than a dollar too.
$0.50 for Via then, still early
Poor NXT
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

we have give so many free bitcoins to nxt ipo investors.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
May be seems very promising & very professional dev team behind this, I am in a little bit late.

Very big chance this is going to $1 then beyond, not late, early.

u know, they said that about NXT when it came out that it would reach 1 dollar by the end of the year ...and look where at !! so if i was you i wouldn't be that hopeful ... Roll Eyes
legendary
I think I will begin buying at about 3k sats
3K?
LOL

Yup.. you must be new. Might drop my bids to 1k if we get there fast.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Is this coin based on new source? Is it finished?
I think I will begin buying at about 13k sats

fixed your typo
legendary
I think I will begin buying at about 3k sats
Activity: 252