Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 297. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
NO premine. NO instamine.

Yes 10,8% of the full total of coins are in block 1, IPO is just another word for instamine.

Also scrypt is now just a big playground for multipools.

10,000,000 coins were distributed in a presale, it's not a developer premine.
https://presale.viacoin.org/list.html

What's going to happen to these over 600 BTC paid to developer for first 10M coins?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MineP.it Viacoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://via.minep.it:3343 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

what is the potential of this coin? and your forecast prices for the next month?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Yes 10,8% of the full total of coins are in block 1, IPO is just another word for instamine.

10,000,000 coins were distributed in a presale, it's not a developer premine.
https://presale.viacoin.org/list.html
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
10m coins at 6k sat, now selling at 15k hmmm wait for dump or get in now? AGGGHHHH what to do

My honest opinion, wait and see what the miners sell it for in the first 48 hours.

There is no reward for blocks for 2.7 days

not so long, how many hour it take to reach 10000 block?

thanks

Still around 26 hours
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 210

Activity: 252
via.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
HOW TO IMPORT YOUR PRIVATE KEY FROM A PAPER WALLET

1. Load Viacoin-Qt
2. Click Help -> Debug Window
3. Click Console tab
4. Type the following

Code:
importprivkey 7yourprivatekeybeginningwithsevengoeshere

After a quick rescan, it'll be done.

Coins received, thanks Dev!

BTW You did a good job with the wallet. It is evident that a team of technically competent people.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Golden rule of trading: Whatever price you buy at if you have patience you can buy it lower.

Translated to the wild west of crypto: Whatever buy price you are looking at and subsequent discount to current market rate.. multiply that discount by 10 or more.. there is your entry point.

I bought in Bitcoins @ $183 each.

Im still being patient waiting for the price to drop to $150 so i can buy more.

Please, tell me more.

lol I bought btc at $1.20, good to hear I'll be able to do that again some time

Got luck? The guy that bought at $185 or whatever.. you could have
bought at $50 after that no?
legendary
Activity: 1148
10m coins at 6k sat, now selling at 15k hmmm wait for dump or get in now? AGGGHHHH what to do

My honest opinion, wait and see what the miners sell it for in the first 48 hours.

not so long, how many hour it take to reach 10000 block?

thanks
Activity: 249

Activity: 210
Well, already added by 4 exchanges on the first day of launch. This should be big. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Where is the wallet for windows X64?
Activity: 307
"Launch ClearingHouse using proof based VIA to XCH conversion process."

What will the conversion rate be for burning VIA into XCH? Has that been decided yet?

thanks
Activity: 196

The is a good rule of thumb, but in the case of VIA, miners aren't going to have a significant impact any time soon, based on trade volume and the number of mineable coins in the near future. At least that's my opinion. You may be right, I may be right and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle :-)

Agreed  Smiley I was just basing it on other coins but sounds like Via is going to a bit slower to mine.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

If you're willing to hold the coin for a while for good profits, get in now. If you want instant big % gains, you may find better coins. But VIA is a safe long-term coin to hold.

I'm in for both haha well we will see just bought some
Activity: 148

The is a good rule of thumb, but in the case of VIA, miners aren't going to have a significant impact any time soon, based on trade volume and the number of mineable coins in the near future. At least that's my opinion. You may be right, I may be right and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle :-)
Activity: 148

If you're willing to hold the coin for a while for good profits, get in now. If you want instant big % gains, you may find better coins. But VIA is a safe long-term coin to hold.
Activity: 196

Jump to: