Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 128. (Read 381935 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am buying as much as I can.. Romano is working hard and the progress is seen all the time.

Seems like there is another sideways accumulation line forming (but someone tried to break it by selling some few times, unsuccessfully because it is climbing back fast within minutes)  just like it did at 8k....that could then break out and jump up.. Let's see wait & see. In the meanwhile, get you cheap viacoins Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Somehow last night i had found very nice name for a coin and for the whole day was thinking what to do with it and here is an answer for my question. What do you think about "solidus"? It would be unique name in crypto world, good for brending. The root of the name is word "solid" very good root for a currency name IMO. In history Solidus was a gold coin from Byzantine Empire, very valuable and reputable, which is your goals also. Sticker "SLD" is also available.

Always good to have some new ideas coming and your name-suggestion is an excellent choice imo.
Nevertheless, with current development and attention of VIA, it seems not good to me, to suddenly have a name change. There is an emotional component to a name and that component is all in favor of the current name VIACOIN. 'Never change a winning 'team' read: 'brand'.

what dev meant by "branding" is he has to go through the source code and replace "bitcoin" references to "viacoin"
viacoin has excellent brandname, "via" means "road/highway" in latin, so a digital road to a digital future
Yes. I don't even know how people started to think I would change the name of Viacoin.... But You are correct.

Just did`t understand well what he meant, my bad.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
OMG that BIG GREEN CANDLE to 13k sats is like the happiness I fell in my pants that I have for you big boy Romano! I want u so much let me show my thanks baby!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Thanks, I will never be able to show my parents the work I do.

They will probably assume you're doing illegal things on your computer with all the money coming in. Good luck with explaining that it all comes from the blockchain. :-D
Devs without an ICO don't really make (much) money
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
OMG that BIG GREEN CANDLE to 13k sats is like the happiness I fell in my pants that I have for you big boy Romano! I want u so much let me show my thanks baby!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

They will probably assume you're doing illegal things on your computer with all the money coming in. Good luck with explaining that it all comes from the blockchain. :-D
Yeah Romano from twitter
Also VialectrumX is can also be run on a Raspberry PI 3
That's how light it is  Wink

Anyways many more updates to come.
Yeah Romano from twitter
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Hmm perhaps $5 a solid $100 mill
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
guys, what do you think about this year target price?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
legendary
Grin Nice run up on Polo just now.People beginning to see the potential in Via. Keep up the fantastic progress dev.  Grin

It is too bad, I wanted it to stay secret longer to accumulate. Cry

Still dirt cheap coins under 20k Cheesy
legendary
Grin Nice run up on Polo just now.People beginning to see the potential in Via. Keep up the fantastic progress dev.  Grin

It is too bad, I wanted it to stay secret longer to accumulate. Cry
legendary
20 BTC gets you 1 % of the entire coin supply. Not sure any active coin in the top 100 is so juicy.

Sounds like someone has been buying in amounts of 20 btc today... Cheesy
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
VialectrumX is now the default electrum server.
10x faster sync & Segwit transactions ready.

https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/847057475887075328

somebody please explain me how is this coin still so cheap? The dev is releasing one great thing after another... one of the most talented and hard working devs in crypto.. So what is it? Is it due to viacoin history ? Something else? I dont get it. Not that I am  complaining, it is better for us that buy now... it's just that I dont understand, I havent been following viacoin only until 2 weeks ago.

I think the coin's history has a lot to do with it. Being around crypto for 5 years now I can say most people have "new shiny object syndrome" - it's all about the latest and greats ICO and people thinking they are going to find the next ethereum. Most people don't even pay enough attention to realize VIA has a completely different team behind it now, a different path of development and are making huge strides forward.

Anyway, I love investing in coins like this. They already have trading approval on polo, which is the largest alt exchange out there, and the devs are killing it as far as making huge progress in a short amount of time. This has the potential to be a top 50 coin.
Activity: 295
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
20 BTC gets you 1 % of the entire coin supply. Not sure any active coin in the top 100 is so juicy.

not like BTC is a wonderful investment anyways, , above would have to punch thru to the bottom deep to fill the order , cheers!

in the light of soooo much bad tech out there (in alts) and various schemes.. this is a gem and I mean it

anther funny thing but all true is, if folks dont invest here , then all this enterprise is and will be just shifting BTC from A to Z on exchanges to scoop some dollars... (in some cases pennies)

well anyways thanks for the opportunity again, and as per usual searching for more opportunities and there are very few trust me
legendary
legendary
Coin distribution on trex looks quite scary though!
bad for me, I'm late again, I bought at the peak and is now pope throw.

wouldnt worry so much.. 0.1 cents for a coin of such a tight supply and such a tech + roadmap behind might catch up to your and + price levels, watch
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
bad for me, I'm late again, I bought at the peak and is now pope throw.
legendary

you can still add to your portfolio.. right now at low, its a weak critique/argument
Activity: 1274
Jump to: