Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 127. (Read 381935 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
cool. maybe this litecoin rocket might make some investor to look at the viacoin direction.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

[/size]

When I see dev like this. I invest

I have 4k and I'm starting to worry I should buy more. I've already more than doubled.

I hope that is 4k bitcoin, because otherwise it is too little Tongue

Romano, great job on Electrum integration! Hope you see how much we appreciate it and the value of the coin increases. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Working on the Vialectrum client wallet now VialectrumX is done.
I see the new Electrum has plugins for Trezor & Ledger --> We can do a lot with it.

Also the Segwit transactions it has since few weeks ago  Smiley
I'm almost done, just a few fixes.

I have 4k and I'm starting to worry I should buy more. I've already more than doubled.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I see the new Electrum has plugins for Trezor & Ledger --> We can do a lot with it.

Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
VIA coin seems to come back on rally. it looks interesting and I have bought some coins for my test. I hope I'm right.

We have to spread word, to get double the volume. That will explode the price. Why don't whales pour in?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
1$ is my immediate target estimate , I have history of exact predictions

selling NOTHING zero (like PIVX)
what is the practical application of this coin? It will  have tons of awesome tech but how and by whom will it be used?  I am not that knowledgeable about these things. Can it be mined or can one stake it in wallets? Are there masternodes?is there a way enrich your viacoin holdings?
It can be mined & merged mined with Litecoin.
So you can mine Litecoins & Viacoins at the same time.

With the Litecoin rally upward, it was a good decision to merge mine with Litecoin.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter

what is the practical application of this coin? It will  have tons of awesome tech but how and by whom will it be used?  I am not that knowledgeable about these things. Can it be mined or can one stake it in wallets? Are there masternodes?is there a way enrich your viacoin holdings?
It can be mined & merged mined with Litecoin.
So you can mine Litecoins & Viacoins at the same time.
Activity: 392
wow this is the most vibrant thread here, the dev really cares about this coin and the comunity loves him for it!

noob question, is there a mn system? if no why not? and will it be implemented sometime?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

what is the practical application of this coin? It will  have tons of awesome tech but how and by whom will it be used?  I am not that knowledgeable about these things. Can it be mined or can one stake it in wallets? Are there masternodes?is there a way enrich your viacoin holdings?

visit viacoin.org you'll find link to telegram, go there and ask community  Wink

https://viacoin.org/roadmap/
Activity: 417
Its interesting coin...i keep eye on it!

yeah should save more cheap coin at your wallet, ppl will rush buy when they know what romano'll do to VIACOIN

why in wallet why not on exchange? Any benefits keeping it in wallet?

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
VIA coin seems to come back on rally. it looks interesting and I have bought some coins for my test. I hope I'm right.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
OMG that BIG GREEN CANDLE to 13k sats is like the happiness I fell in my pants that I have for you big boy Romano! I want u so much let me show my thanks baby!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

LOL. But honestly, I understand your happiness. Romano is really doing a great thing here, bringing TRUE value to viacoin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

yeah should save more cheap coin at your wallet, ppl will rush buy when they know what romano'll do to VIACOIN
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

Activity: 60
Im supporting VIACoin and romano, because this is the roadmap that BITCOIN should have done by now, if they can't make a consensus about the future of bitcoin, VIACoin could beat any other altcoin out there, and romano will take us there.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
price is almost vertical up.... scary right ? enjoy
Activity: 9
Also VialectrumX is can also be run on a Raspberry PI 3
That's how light it is  Wink

Anyways many more updates to come.

Excellent work! Romano is a very hard working person, I firmly believe he'll make via great again. It's time for Via to shine Wink
Jump to: