Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 126. (Read 381935 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
many alts going down with this btc rise. viacoin  sadly too. hopefully the trend turns with new releases and maybe btc ending bullish run.

It is a cyclical thing, so we will lose some. It is not as if your money is safer in other coins, so I'll stick with VIA. With the strong performance of the last week, we have attracted many new fans, so the next rise will be much higher Smiley

just when I thought we are in for a slow reversal someone dumps again. Hopefully  not much lower :/
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Time to load up on some more viacoins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
why is Viacoin developer logo show up under my Bitcointalk screen name?

It's an April fools thing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
why is Viacoin developer logo show up under my Bitcointalk screen name?
legendary
many alts going down with this btc rise. viacoin  sadly too. hopefully the trend turns with new releases and maybe btc ending bullish run.

It is a cyclical thing, so we will lose some. It is not as if your money is safer in other coins, so I'll stick with VIA. With the strong performance of the last week, we have attracted many new fans, so the next rise will be much higher Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I will be at a bitcoin meetup today.
For any emergencies, send me a pm.
I have my laptop & phone with me  Smiley

Programming planned for tommorow.
Continuing with the new electrum wallet for you guys.

it's very nice to hear this news. I must go and buy more VIA now and VIA coin will be on big rally then .it will hit at least 1usd in next month. Who do you ant to be a rich person? Try to buy it as many as possible at once. Don't be late for this last train again.
Activity: 301
Just got home. Been afk for a couple hours because of the bitcoin meeting and F2pool signals Segwit for Litecoin?

Oké know that is confirmed, I can prepare.
I will update you guys later, guess there's some work to do  Wink

Awesome, we see so many altcoins turn to segwit, it is the future. Via, Sys, Vert, decred are all ready for Segwit. We witness a new age.
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
Just got home. Been afk for a couple hours because of the bitcoin meeting and F2pool signals Segwit for Litecoin?

Oké know that is confirmed, I can prepare.
I will update you guys later, guess there's some work to do  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's in the Magic bottle?
Anywhere we can see the progress of segwit?

VIA to the saturn this year.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
F2POOL just signalled for segwit!
legendary
Brace yourselves for a period of declining prices. It is just a cyclical thing. Let´s support VIA by at least supporting the lower levels with buy orders and let´s hope it does not even get there.
investing more and more in this coin. It slowly but surely goes up.. there will  be hurdles but the future is bright. I dont know if that is good or bad but sooner or later the whales will notice it...  
Yeah Romano from twitter
I will be at a bitcoin meetup today.
For any emergencies, send me a pm.
I have my laptop & phone with me  Smiley

Programming planned for tommorow.
Continuing with the new electrum wallet for you guys.
Activity: 246
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Yeah Romano from twitter
I had a long break for cyber life. Can someone help me to move my via's from Clearwallet to new viawallet?  
I am getting error "No ClearingHouse servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)".
I did put my phrase one word at a time but still get the same message. I opened a ticket, but no response at all.

Thanks,

Read the moderation rules. The last rule. Read the XCH Ann.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I had a long break for cyber life. Can someone help me to move my via's from Clearwallet to new viawallet? 
I am getting error "No ClearingHouse servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)".
I did put my phrase one word at a time but still get the same message. I opened a ticket, but no response at all.

Thanks,
Yeah Romano from twitter
cool. maybe this litecoin rocket might make some investor to look at the viacoin direction.
yeah LTC had a good price rise. Can't spell Altcoin without ltc right ?
Jump to: