Author

Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast - page 123. (Read 381959 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
2000 VIA Sent - more to follow

Nice work mate

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Romano not manipulating this coin, he upgrade it, but not all ppl know it, they think it's old VIA, they suspect Romano is Drak, but the truth is this a new VIA called VIACOIN, and Romano is real person and not Drak

I assure you Romano is not that sweet-talking scammer and BTCcore groupie, Drak.  Grin
Care to elaborate?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Romano not manipulating this coin, he upgrade it, but not all ppl know it, they think it's old VIA, they suspect Romano is Drak, but the truth is this a new VIA called VIACOIN, and Romano is real person and not Drak

I assure you Romano is not that sweet-talking scammer and BTCcore groupie, Drak.  Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Many thanks Romano & others. Let's make this coin great again! Cool

5,000 Viacoins sent Smiley
Romano - I have another 2,000 VIA coming your way as well. Keep up the A+ work!!
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com

Indeed, many thanks to the developers (and especially Romano) for their hard work!  Smiley
I also donated 2,000 VIA to the developer fund.

Keep up the good work!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

Activity: 279
Merit: 254
Good! The market seems to react positively!
Activity: 690
Merit: 907
Yeah Romano from twitter
I'd like to propose a bounty paid in Viacoin to Romano as targets on the roadmap are met, this gives him more of a stake in the project's success and incentive to deliver, I haven't seen anything much sent to his BTC donations addie last time I looked a week or so ago, anyway please post your Viacoin donation addie Romano and PM me when the next roadmap target is achieved then I'll donate $500 worth and will send 5,000 Viacoins today to say thanks for all the work that you've already put in, just buying them now.
Hi Otoh,

Your vision and support (both consultative and financial) played a large part in turning big projects such as Dash into success stories.
I think everyone in the community is excited to have you back. I will make sure you guys will like the development.  

Thank you for the donation bounty, it will speed up the roadmap completion a lot. I think it would free up a lot of time for me to do more than just the roadmap this year.
There's so many new things that are possible for VIA that weren't before I joined, such as Segwit.
Especially with the Lightening Network & versionbits simultaneous Soft Forks.  I have a lot to think about, and will let you guys know about future roadmap developments.

My Viacoin paper wallet address: VftnVwpiUx2jb2vL1MBQYe8s17YYKqQZER

Thank you again Otoh, and everyone in the community for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
supernova is great ,very good "people" highly recommend, very honest ,its a gem in our "industry" payouts are precise nothing is diverted, servers optimized

I am also more than sure suoernova will enable SegWit given timing and demand

and thanks (again) extended to main developer here for doing all of this @ quality and vision, raised my holdings significantly in the recent

I can't consider myself on the level of @otoh (few can) but I made some really good calls on very selective coins in the past and VIA is one of  em
Yeah Romano from twitter
..but right now F2Pool would be an option.
Please don't. Every coin that gets on FUpool becomes unminable due to the diff going through the roof. It's a sure way of centralising your network. HUC had the same problem, then they got off FUpool & miners came back & price has gone up ever since. SYS has the same problem, unminable due to FUpool pushing the diff into the stratosphere so price has stagnated even though the devs are doing some great work.
True that, another option would be Suprnova, Litecoin & Viacoin merge mining.
However prohashing is pro Bitcoin Unlimited, won't signal Segwit and maybe never will because they don't know how to implement in on their pool.

If you are mining on a non-Segwit pool, you are actively voting against Segwit.

Thank you for the info !
I've switched on Suprnova Wink

Do I only need to mine 'scrypt' algorithm ?
Yes, and if you have more questions about Suprnova, just mail or better tweet them.
Activity: 38
Please don't. Every coin that gets on FUpool becomes unminable due to the diff going through the roof. It's a sure way of centralising your network. HUC had the same problem, then they got off FUpool & miners came back & price has gone up ever since. SYS has the same problem, unminable due to FUpool pushing the diff into the stratosphere so price has stagnated even though the devs are doing some great work.
However prohashing is pro Bitcoin Unlimited, won't signal Segwit and maybe never will because they don't know how to implement in on their pool.

Thank you for the info !
I've switched on Suprnova Wink

Do I only need to mine 'scrypt' algorithm ?
Activity: 7
Hi Romano. If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for this Viacoin ANN in exchange for a bounty, please contact me.
Yeah Romano from twitter

Activity: 279
Merit: 254
What is the support level of Viacoin right now?
I hope it will hold 0.00007 and start climbing again.

I was damn right!  +30% now, new spike coming?
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

I have to agree there. The frequent block halving also doesn't seem fit for something like F2Pool.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Also I am very excited to see Otoh reply again here !  
link --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18451390

For the people who don't know, Otoh visions and help is what gave Dash the insane current marketcap of $497,192,389

I am very excited & it's an honour to see Otoh having interest in the roadmap.

I was busy today programming, but I will do a full reply after a few hours!

fantastic to hear this, we didn't know who he  was ! Thanks Otoh for your support! Good to see price turned around a little, hopefully the uptrend continues.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

Yeah Romano from twitter
Also I am very excited to see Otoh reply again here !  
link --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18451390

For the people who don't know, Otoh visions and help is what gave Dash the insane current marketcap of $497,192,389

I am very excited & it's an honour to see Otoh having interest in the roadmap.

I was busy today programming, but I will do a full reply after a few hours!
Yeah Romano from twitter
Hi guys !

Can someone help me to mine Viacoin ? I really don't know how to start Roll Eyes
Is it worst to do this with a 1060 GTX card ?

Anyway, very good job for the dev !

You'd be best finding a multipool that'll pay you in Viacoin, mining an algo other than scrypt.

https://prohashing.com is good for that.
Better not, prohashing.com is pro Bitcoin Unlimited and against Segwit.
They said they want to support Segwit for Viacoin but they don't know how to implement Segwit support for their pool.

I may add Viacoin to my own pool after Testing, but right now F2Pool would be an option.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I'd like to propose a bounty...

Kudos for Otoh's initiative.
Jump to: