Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 14. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Do you have a protocol like lbry, or will you use something else?
What do you mean by the protocol? Huh
this is the data transfer protocol. Emly look, before the address of the page is http / https / ftp and so on - this is the protocol. Here at the decentralized platform lbry is a protocol.
It is also interesting, whether the encouragement of bloggers tokens, or crypto currency? Although, of course, I would like to see the usual dollars ...
Activity: 289
February 13, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
this is the data transfer protocol. Emly look, before the address of the page is http / https / ftp and so on - this is the protocol. Here at the decentralized platform lbry is a protocol.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
I do not really understand how the decentralized media platform will be implemented. What is its difference from existing ones? Huh
I join this issue, I also do not quite understand the way to implement this? Huh
At the moment, all information that is presented on regular media hosting is stored on shared servers, here instead of them, user devices will be used, as I understood...
Activity: 392
February 13, 2018, 08:21:38 AM
I do not really understand how the decentralized media platform will be implemented. What is its difference from existing ones? Huh
I join this issue, I also do not quite understand the way to implement this? Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Many people don't know about this decentralized media platform, i hope you will get the clear idea if you look at the Lbry company.
They released their decentralized media platform and they are providing token for watching advertising videos.
Activity: 364
February 13, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
February 13, 2018, 06:03:28 AM
It seems to me that the protocol of the media platform?
Activity: 322
February 13, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
February 13, 2018, 04:13:33 AM
Activity: 378
February 13, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
I think Viewly is finally the name of the project. Quite original, by the way.
Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh

Miserable copies are not of this project, but the notorious YouTube. In the project you named there is no aforementioned service. But I looked, the usability of your IPBC leaves much to be desired ... so far it isn't able to compete with YouTube. I hope Viewly should do it.

My bad. Again what Viewly claims to achieve is impossible. The data has to be hosted on centralized servers. So much for decentralization.
how will this differ from already working video hosting? The whole beauty of decentralization is to get rid of servers and thereby reduce the cost of placing video, and as a consequence to remove advertising.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh

Miserable copies are not of this project, but the notorious YouTube. In the project you named there is no aforementioned service. But I looked, the usability of your IPBC leaves much to be desired ... so far it isn't able to compete with YouTube. I hope Viewly should do it.

My bad. Again what Viewly claims to achieve is impossible. The data has to be hosted on centralized servers. So much for decentralization.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Just found out about this project.
Will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 324
February 12, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Activity: 63
February 12, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
When will you start your service? It is interesting to at least roughly understand what you are capable of and what your ideas are. I'm not talking about a mobile application, but at least a trial run of the site would be interesting to see.

Since token sale will start in about 10 days I think the service launch will have a ETA only after devs will see if people are really interested so invest in such a project. Don't get me wrong, I think the project is nice but is a long run until they will officially launch it.
February 12, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

February 12, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
When will you start your service? It is interesting to at least roughly understand what you are capable of and what your ideas are. I'm not talking about a mobile application, but at least a trial run of the site would be interesting to see.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
February 12, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Isn't this already achieved by IPBC? The coin allows users to upload videos and they get paid when the viewers view the videos and 'mine' coins with their cpu while they watch the video.

What is different with this coin?
February 12, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
Activity: 392
February 12, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
And will you show the amount of money collected, as shown in DTube? It's interesting to watch, how much money clip has collected.  Cool
Yes, this encourages other participants to make better content, seeing how many others are making money on it.
Pages:
Jump to: