Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 16. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
So it will not be a social network? Can not chat, leave comments?
video and without comment, then what's the meaning behind it? I need people to communicate, so I think that in Viewly the possibility of communication will be Wink
The ability to comment on the video will be in any case, otherwise everything does not make sense if the guys can not leave their opinion. The main idea is not a difference in the possibilities of communication, etc., but that information will be stored and transmitted through our devices.
Then you need to ensure not only the high quality of software, but also the connection between devices...
At the moment, the speed of 4g is enough for the initial implementation of Viewly. You just need to create a new security protocol so that there is no data leakage from the phone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
video and without comment, then what's the meaning behind it? I need people to communicate, so I think that in Viewly the possibility of communication will be Wink
The ability to comment on the video will be in any case, otherwise everything does not make sense if the guys can not leave their opinion. The main idea is not a difference in the possibilities of communication, etc., but that information will be stored and transmitted through our devices.
Then you need to ensure not only the high quality of software, but also the connection between devices...
Activity: 364
February 11, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
Activity: 322
February 11, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
February 11, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
I think they were referring to a social network such as facebook or instagram that is not familiar to us, it's rather just a service that lets you share with all your videos
February 11, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
February 11, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
You will need a fairly complicated software package to run this resource on all modern platforms ... but if this is implemented it can be very relevant.
Write an application and a website - this is not the most difficult. It's much harder to run it through the blockchain
Activity: 350
February 11, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?
Can people at their discretion transfer money to the author of the video they liked? But in my opinion this way you can not make a lot of money, but now the blogger's progesse implies the basic income.
February 11, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
That is, if on YouTube people get money for advertising, then people will earn money in Viewly simply on their videos? Do you shoot more - more money?
I would like to learn more about the structure of the technology, I read all the materials, but I still did not understand how everything will be realized...
February 11, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
What will be the main source of profit for this project: advertising or maybe some payments for content from viewers? What are the incentives for content creators to download video on this platform?
Activity: 36
February 10, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
I do not understand what is decentralization? than it specifically will be different for example from the instagram? there are pictures and videos. Everything is fast and without advertising. Explain.

Hello sharkman20! Thank you for the question.

Here's a brief explanation about decentralization, taken from Wikipedia:
Explain pls, for what will people get money at your platform? For videos, for views? For subscribers?

Hello MaksonJoe, thank you for your question!

On Viewly, creators build their "tribe" of dedicated fans, and receive Patreon like support through frictionless micropayments and subscriptions. Creators can also sign sponsorship deals that are in-line with their fanbase best interests—with the on-chain escrow smart contracts, without middlemen. You can read more about this on our Medium blog here: https://medium.com/view-ly/solving-the-money-problem-viewly-embraces-creator-monetization-on-revolutionary-platform-e0f04fe414f8

I do not quite understand why a project needs a token?

Hello andiko, in our case - the VIEW Token will be used on Viewly to support and show love to creators!

Is this going to be an ICO and what's the timeframe for that? Also from a technical standpoint, will blockchain be able to cope with the massive load that comes with storing and playing videos on a global scale?

Hello tiCeR, thanks for the question.

The seed sale was ongoing in October and the hard cap was reached. There is a presale for strategic contributors that's ongoing at the moment until the 19th February - above 100 ETH. Then on the 20th and on the 21st February there will be a presale for whitelisted contributors - above 5 ETH. The public token sale starts on the 22nd February and it will last until the hard cap has been reached or until the 22nd March.

Videos are not stored on the blockchain, you actually only store the information regarding transactions and that relates to videos (hashes, etc). The technology is advancing.
Activity: 313
February 10, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
You will need a fairly complicated software package to run this resource on all modern platforms ... but if this is implemented it can be very relevant.
Activity: 289
February 10, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
Is this going to be an ICO and what's the timeframe for that? Also from a technical standpoint, will blockchain be able to cope with the massive load that comes with storing and playing videos on a global scale?
I think most of the load will be distributed between the capacities of users' devices, or somehow similarly. As far as I know, this is what is called decentralization.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
February 10, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
February 10, 2018, 02:28:38 PM
Join this question! As I can see, there are some representative of project here at the forum? Help us with our questions please!
But project seems very nice! Interesting to see the your site or app.
Activity: 342
February 10, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
They wanted to do it - they did it Smiley So the project looks more solid and promising)) But in general it was possible to use something already ready ...
The presence of a token in the project confirms the seriousness of the development team. They know what to do and how, and you, just support them. Therefore, a token is needed.
February 10, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
They wanted to do it - they did it Smiley So the project looks more solid and promising)) But in general it was possible to use something already ready ...
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
I suppose to raise funds for the development of the project ... Smiley
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: