Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 5. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
I like the fact that such a system will not be under the control of the authorities.
yes, people will have more ways to express themselves!
No, the authorities will still keep this under control. After all, your Internet service provider is a government organization.
Activity: 289
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 03:33:44 PM
I like the fact that such a system will not be under the control of the authorities.
Honestly - I don't know what to do to prevent it from showing on Youtube. If only any political activity?
And this, too. And also complete freedom from advertising.
The main thing isn't to let upload the stolen content from the same Youtube (for examle). Who will follow this?
Yes, it will significantly reduce the rating of the service ...
Who needs to upload other people's videos, in addition from the Youtube?
To make money on someone else's work, that's all.
Well, if people have already seen this video on another service - they will not pay for it, so it's pointless
Activity: 356
February 23, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
Honestly - I don't know what to do to prevent it from showing on Youtube. If only any political activity?
The main thing isn't to let upload the stolen content from the same Youtube (for examle). Who will follow this?
To make money on someone else's work, that's all.
Activity: 324
February 23, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
Activity: 406
February 23, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
Activity: 392
February 23, 2018, 11:52:06 AM
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
February 23, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
Activity: 313
February 23, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
of course the video will be available - because you upload it to the network.
If there is no decryption on the torrent, then the file is not available.
This is a slightly different system, here the availability of the video will not depend on whether the owner is online or not.
February 23, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
If there is no decryption on the torrent, then the file is not available.
Activity: 334
February 23, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
I understand that even if you turn off the phone, the file in this mump will be stored at the expense of other devices on the network
Yes, access to the file should not depend on whether the device from which it was downloaded is enabled or not.
Activity: 392
February 23, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
I understand that even if you turn off the phone, the file in this mump will be stored at the expense of other devices on the network
February 23, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
February 22, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
It will be interesting to see your system on smartTV
Nobody will use it, all the beauty of Viewly be in the fact that you carry a smartphone in your pocket and can at any time share your creativity directly from your phone
How do you know? This technology is universal and will work with any device that has access to the Internet.
Well, why do you think that people will just upload videos there? Then who will look if everyone just uploads?
Watching Viewly at big screen is much more comfortable
Yeah, i like to watch YouTube on my big tv. It's much more convenient
What are you arguing about? I'm sure there will not be any problems with viewing from any device from anywhere in the world

I wonder if I'll upload video to this system and turn off the phone. Disable it altogether from the Internet - will the file be accessible?
Activity: 282
February 22, 2018, 06:35:32 PM
Nobody will use it, all the beauty of Viewly be in the fact that you carry a smartphone in your pocket and can at any time share your creativity directly from your phone
How do you know? This technology is universal and will work with any device that has access to the Internet.
Well, why do you think that people will just upload videos there? Then who will look if everyone just uploads?
What are you arguing about? I'm sure there will not be any problems with viewing from any device from anywhere in the world
Activity: 313
February 22, 2018, 06:18:06 PM
February 22, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
Activity: 289
February 22, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: