Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 7. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:33:19 PM
Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
I hope that it will be forbidden to download other people's videos.
The project is designed just to ensure that each user has the opportunity to share their personal creativity. So to save someone else's video can conflict with the rules of the project
Activity: 378
February 21, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
I hope that it will be forbidden to download other people's videos.
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 01:59:27 PM
Which video formats and resolution will be supported?
I think it doesn't matter. All modern formats will in any case be supported.
So what about 3D and VR? Will it be possible to realise that?

I think it will be possible

Is the application power enough to handle this?
Not the power of the application, but the power of the processor of your smartphone is important Smiley

They will have to seriously work with optimizing of the application and the service as a whole
February 21, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Not the power of the application, but the power of the processor of your smartphone is important Smiley
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Activity: 4
February 21, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Activity: 322
February 21, 2018, 11:57:52 AM
Activity: 334
February 21, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
February 21, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
February 21, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.
But what if you are on the one hemisphere and the video was downloaded from the opposite?
I think it doesn't matter where you are.
February 21, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.
But what if you are on the one hemisphere and the video was downloaded from the opposite?
Activity: 392
February 21, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
February 21, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
I think every movie will have something like an identification number. In order that no one could extradite him for his.
All files, or rather video recordings will have their own multihash to optimize the search and transfer of video
February 21, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
I think every movie will have something like an identification number. In order that no one could extradite him for his.
Activity: 282
February 21, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
February 20, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?
Have you heard anything about p2p networks? BitTorrent protocol?
February 20, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
What will users receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens?
Lkely the payments will be in tokens, which then can be converted into another currency or into fiat money.
February 20, 2018, 04:57:27 PM
I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?

And what's the difference, will you use it on a computer or on a smartphone? All you need is go to the resource by its address. All for you will make a browser, or a special application.

The main task of decentralization is to remove the intermediary in the form of a server when connecting devices. This technology allows you to combine all devices into a single file system.
Activity: 377
February 20, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

And what's the difference, will you use it on a computer or on a smartphone? All you need is go to the resource by its address. All for you will make a browser, or a special application.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
February 20, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: