Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 6. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
It will be interesting to see your system on smartTV
Nobody will use it, all the beauty of Viewly be in the fact that you carry a smartphone in your pocket and can at any time share your creativity directly from your phone
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
Most smartTVs are based on android - so you should expect adapted for a TV application
Even you don't have to adapt - now the screen resolution of TVs is about the same as on smartphones. As well as the aspect ratio. Therefore, there should be no problems
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Most smartTVs are based on android - so you should expect adapted for a TV application
Activity: 392
February 22, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
We have added viewly ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/viewly).

If you have any question about Viewly ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Wow, that's very informative!
Yeah, all the information about the project in one place and very clearly.
And why not just use the official website?
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
We have added viewly ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/viewly).

Yeah, all the information about the project in one place and very clearly.
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.

I asked that question before but didn't get an answer. Will there be any mechanisms that take care of "illegal" content being blocked or something like that? I know censorship should be absent in a perfectly neutral network, but society might have strong incentives to indeed prohibit some content from being available via any network.

I support, how will illegal content be controlled?
This issue has already been discussed. I think there will be a moderator.
It will be enough to check the most popular videos. Because any prohibited content attracts maximum attention.

Just when uploading a video there should be a warning message. Otherwise, the ban, or appeal to law enforcement agencies are provided.
February 22, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.

I asked that question before but didn't get an answer. Will there be any mechanisms that take care of "illegal" content being blocked or something like that? I know censorship should be absent in a perfectly neutral network, but society might have strong incentives to indeed prohibit some content from being available via any network.

It will be enough to check the most popular videos. Because any prohibited content attracts maximum attention.
February 22, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Activity: 326
February 22, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
February 22, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Activity: 84
February 22, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

February 22, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?
Have you heard anything about p2p networks? BitTorrent protocol?
Here, a little bit different technology is obtained in my opinion.
No, the technology is just the same. Simply here One technology is embedded in another, and in the aggregate, a completely new file system is obtained. Live, if you can call it that.
Yes, I like it. I hope there will be no problems due to the difference in the power of smartphones and other devices
Such problems will not be. Where do they come from, if the work of IFPS doesn't depend on the power of your devices?
When you download a movie from the torrent, don't you care about the power of the computer of the person you are downloading from?)
Yes, but if it has a program slowed down, then you get a low speed.
There will be a slightly different principle, and all speed adjustments will be unavailable due to the equality of devices in the network.
February 22, 2018, 03:47:02 AM
I do not understand how you can make content that looks like YouTube, but decentralized? I do not think that such content is possible for ordinary users on computers? It is not productive. Can the term "decentralization" mean something else?
No, the technology is just the same. Simply here One technology is embedded in another, and in the aggregate, a completely new file system is obtained. Live, if you can call it that.
Yes, I like it. I hope there will be no problems due to the difference in the power of smartphones and other devices
Such problems will not be. Where do they come from, if the work of IFPS doesn't depend on the power of your devices?
When you download a movie from the torrent, don't you care about the power of the computer of the person you are downloading from?)
Yes, but if it has a program slowed down, then you get a low speed.
Activity: 392
February 21, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
February 21, 2018, 04:17:25 PM
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
Activity: 282
February 21, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
February 21, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: