Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform - page 8. (Read 7402 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:02:03 PM
What will users receive for viewing? Money, or your tokens?
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
The idea is beautiful. I was tested for feasibility. I think it will be a server logic again. A 100% decent YouTube is too hard.
YouTube is governed by advertising. It bothered people. I think many will not mind trying something new and more modern.
I think the credibility of the appearance of advertising is great, and in this project too, over time ...
Dude, not in IPFS file system. This system is free from advertising, here it's impossible to promote.
In this system, as in the torrent? If I watch a video - then I help others see it too?
Yes, it uses bittorrent protocol, and other users viewing the content aid in serving the content to others on the network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
The idea is beautiful. I was tested for feasibility. I think it will be a server logic again. A 100% decent YouTube is too hard.
YouTube is governed by advertising. It bothered people. I think many will not mind trying something new and more modern.
I think the credibility of the appearance of advertising is great, and in this project too, over time ...
Dude, not in IPFS file system. This system is free from advertising, here it's impossible to promote.
In this system, as in the torrent? If I watch a video - then I help others see it too?
Activity: 326
February 20, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
Activity: 350
February 20, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

Where does advertising come from? If users will use a single modern file system to share content. What's the purpose of advertising?
February 20, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
Activity: 342
February 20, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Viewly public token sales details - minimum contribution lowered! You asked, we listened!

We are excited to share the details of the eagerly-anticipated Viewly token sale.

Public pre-sale dates:
Start: 20th of February 15:00 UTC
Finish: 22nd of February 15:00 UTC
Minimum contribution: 5 ETH

Duration: 30 days or until the hard-cap is reached
Minimum contribution: 0.1  #ETH ( lowered from 1 ETH )

Whitelisting for the public token sale will open on the 20th of February.

Over 4,000 people have applied to whitelist at this point. Please be patient and rest assured that we are doing our best to have everyone whitelisted before the token sale starts.

Smart contract will reject any contributions that fail to meet the criteria mentioned in the Medium post.

We will be doing anti money laundering (AML) checks of the contributors and originating addresses after the contributions will have been made.  We will return the contributions coming from the addresses or individuals that fail to pass the AML checks.
Stay safe!
Phishing attacks are one of the most common frauds in the crypto space!

For full details and more information, please visit our Medium post and share some claps:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlyTokenSalesBTC

=========

📣 We’re pre-announcing our plans to co-host Connect 2018, an off-site event at SXSW (Austin, Texas, US) this year to give people notice in order to make travel plans.

We’re still seeing if we can do an event more directly for original content creators.

Get the full info by clicking the link that will lead you to our Medium blog:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlySXSWbtc

I don't understand what benefit to spend a 2-day public pre-sale with a minimum investment of 5ETH. Will there be some kind of bonus?
Or the same conditions as at the threshold of 0.1ETH ?
Activity: 392
February 20, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
Registered for WhiteList. I didn't find any info about burning tokens that won't be sold out
I think they will be sold out before the end of the sales stage...
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Registered for WhiteList. I didn't find any info about burning tokens that won't be sold out

I think, there will be a quick sale at reduced prices or a prolonged sales stage.
Merit: 115
February 20, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Viewly public token sales details - minimum contribution lowered! You asked, we listened!

We are excited to share the details of the eagerly-anticipated Viewly token sale.

Public pre-sale dates:
Start: 20th of February 15:00 UTC
Finish: 22nd of February 15:00 UTC
Minimum contribution: 5 ETH

Duration: 30 days or until the hard-cap is reached
Minimum contribution: 0.1  #ETH ( lowered from 1 ETH )

Whitelisting for the public token sale will open on the 20th of February.

Over 4,000 people have applied to whitelist at this point. Please be patient and rest assured that we are doing our best to have everyone whitelisted before the token sale starts.

Smart contract will reject any contributions that fail to meet the criteria mentioned in the Medium post.

We will be doing anti money laundering (AML) checks of the contributors and originating addresses after the contributions will have been made.  We will return the contributions coming from the addresses or individuals that fail to pass the AML checks.
Stay safe!
Phishing attacks are one of the most common frauds in the crypto space!

For full details and more information, please visit our Medium post and share some claps:
http://bit.ly/ViewlyTokenSalesBTC

=========

📣 We’re pre-announcing our plans to co-host Connect 2018, an off-site event at SXSW (Austin, Texas, US) this year to give people notice in order to make travel plans.

We’re still seeing if we can do an event more directly for original content creators.

Get the full info by clicking the link that will lead you to our Medium blog:

http://bit.ly/ViewlySXSWbtc

Activity: 356
February 20, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
Activity: 392
February 20, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
Well, IPFS is working without server...I think it will be much faster than Youtube
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
February 19, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
February 19, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
What is the advantage of IPFS system?
This protocol is much faster and safer. It doesn't require a server to connect two or more devices, and connects all devices to a single file system, as well as much less susceptible to attacks by hackers.
February 19, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
What is the advantage of IPFS system?
Activity: 326
February 19, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
The subdomain link isn't working, I don't know if it's on my side or the cloud service provider. Or possibly the bounty program ended already?

Yeah, DNS ERROR by the bounty link
February 19, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Project with video sharing platform in cryptocurrency look like good project, i think this project can be successful. Viewly has potential but as i said earlier, better communication is the key to future success.

Of course there're, they have the courage to use the IPFS  file system in their platform, which is still in development. But it's the embodiment of effective transmission and storage of information, since it's completely decentralized, but protocols that are familiar to us can be used for exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
Project with video sharing platform in cryptocurrency look like good project, i think this project can be successful. Viewly has potential but as i said earlier, better communication is the key to future success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
this project has great courage to compete with other projects, I conclude that overall this project has a great chance to achieve success among decentralized video projects. but all of that depends on all the hard work and dedication of the development team on this project, hopefully get satisfactory results and produce a good quality product
Pages:
Jump to: