Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–[ANN] VINโˆžCHAIN๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš–VEHICLE HISTORY ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš– - page 63. (Read 36874 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
What exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, I'm just a user and I want to buy a car, how can I use this platform, where can I use this?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I'm interested in what the founders of this project will eventually be able to offer both for users and for business. In addition to the abstract platform.
What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 618
Merit: 10

Hi, it is not a miss wrote, we just decided to change the dates due to mentioned reasons, so our ICO will starts from the 1st of February and will be held till the 15th of April.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Important News! Vinchain ICO Dates Have Changed!

During our Vinchain token presale our investors faced some issues:
1. ETH network busyness made the token buying process really slow.
2. There was an unpredictable fall of the ETH network for a few days when none of transactions went through.

Some our investors did not manage to make a purchase due to these circumstances. When the presale ended, we received lots of messages saying that people were not able to buy our tokens due to all these problems. That is why we decided to make our ICO longer so everyone who is interested could take part and make a purchase.

Our ICO will be held from the 1st of February till the 15th of April 2018. We are sure that this will be enough for all of you to get some Vinchain tokens.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us, you can do this through the telegram channel where you will get help at any time. You can talk directly to Vinchain founders and ask about all the important details.

Join our whitelist so you could be the first to get all of the most important news and updates regarding our ICO. Follow us in social media and visit our website to learn more about all the updates of our project:
Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io

In the whitelist newsletter i received yesterday u wrote ICO starts March 22 and goes until April 15?
There is a miss wrote somewhere i guess? ๐Ÿค”

Hi, it is not a miss wrote, we just decided to change the dates due to mentioned reasons, so our ICO will starts from the 1st of February and will be held till the 15th of April.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
But I do not know the details of his work.
And where can I find out the details of this?
You can try to contact the developers through social networks or write them to the official instagram. I think you can find there answers to all your questionsย  Wink
OK. thanks, i will try to do thisย  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I can not understand what is beneficial to participate in those companies that provide information about the car. Insurance companies for example.
Everything is very simple. Those companies. who provide information about the car receive in return a token. Smiley
Hmm...
But I really do not understand how this information will be confirmed. Where is the guarantee that this information will be reliable.?
I do not really understand how this will happen. as far as I know, a certain algorithm will work, which will be formed for this.
You can try to contact the developers through social networks or write them to the official instagram. I think you can find there answers to all your questionsย  Wink
Important News! Vinchain ICO Dates Have Changed!

During our Vinchain token presale our investors faced some issues:
1. ETH network busyness made the token buying process really slow.
2. There was an unpredictable fall of the ETH network for a few days when none of transactions went through.

Some our investors did not manage to make a purchase due to these circumstances. When the presale ended, we received lots of messages saying that people were not able to buy our tokens due to all these problems. That is why we decided to make our ICO longer so everyone who is interested could take part and make a purchase.

Our ICO will be held from the 1st of February till the 15th of April 2018. We are sure that this will be enough for all of you to get some Vinchain tokens.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us, you can do this through the telegram channel where you will get help at any time. You can talk directly to Vinchain founders and ask about all the important details.

Join our whitelist so you could be the first to get all of the most important news and updates regarding our ICO. Follow us in social media and visit our website to learn more about all the updates of our project:
Telegram: https://t.me/vinchainio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vinchain.io
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VINChain_io
Activity: 210
Hmm...
This is actually an excellent question!
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
i saw a comment about you guys probably being late to the party. Truth is, I don't think you are. And even if there arealready projects of this nature (which I haven't seen in the cryptospace), I see so much potential here. From my research, you guys have put a lot of thought into this and I hope it plays out according to the script.
Thank you for your support! Join our whitelist on vinchain.io website, so you don't miss our ICO.
I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!ย  Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
And how exactly can I see the whole history of a particular car?ย  Huh
Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
And this number can not be faked or somehow changed on the car?
You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?
These tokens will be used to exchange information. That is, tokens are a different provider of information about the car.
I'm really impressed with this project, finally a really interesting product has appeared. Buying a supported car is just a huge problem, because it's very hard to know exactly what happened to the car before. Now there is a similar service, it's cool!ย  Smiley
I think. so as not to run into such problems you can simply not buy a supported car. You can pick up a new car from a more budget segment, if there is not much money, and the leasing and lending programs work fine in this area.
It's very easy to say, but not all have enough money to buy a new car. The market of supported cars does not go anywhere, and this project is a great way to help people get a good car.
Every car has a VIN number. It is individual for each car. It is on this number that you will be able to track the entire fate of the car.
You can try to do it, only it will not be successful. Because you have to change the car part of the body and traces of this hard to hide. In any case, it is very difficult.
Ok, I get it. And how then is a token used in this system and what is needed in this case for blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: