Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 100. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Because the gateway was to be released last monday and its still not confirmed. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have seen this many times, i prefer things working before being released

Yeah that would be good. But even the dev needs funds for the project.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Because the gateway was to be released last monday and its still not confirmed. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have seen this many times, i prefer things working before being released
legendary
Activity: 1288

Sometimes in software development bugs and errors pop up which and take quite a bit of problem solving to take care of. The dev said he sorted it and all would be released on Monday, so please have patience and stop the self fudding.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Crypto is a Waiting mans game Smiley buy and hold, dont panic sell like all the loser does Smiley

+1

Panic selling only loses people money. We need to encourage holders to stay calm and be patient. The price will go up if we contnue waiting without dumping.

also the game for people who can loose money. you can loose your money here fast but also gain if you're really an expert
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Crypto is a Waiting mans game Smiley buy and hold, dont panic sell like all the loser does Smiley

+1

Panic selling only loses people money. We need to encourage holders to stay calm and be patient. The price will go up if we contnue waiting without dumping.
Activity: 280
Market already react for gateway when hit 14k
Will see that....

after i saw many posts like before this date we will hit 20k 30k etc
or this coin will surely hit etc in 2 weeks and not actually happening,
i learned to not be optimistic haha lets just wait patiently
Activity: 406
I proposed several times here, but i got no answer yet.
What about a signature campagin?
What about a press release?
Having a forum its okay when you have a bigger community, while it is still a small community, this thread can be our place.
Just my 2 vior
Good ideea , I can make a set of sigs if will be more wishers
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I proposed several times here, but i got no answer yet.
What about a signature campagin?
What about a press release?
Having a forum its okay when you have a bigger community, while it is still a small community, this thread can be our place.
Just my 2 vior
some substantial PR support is a must in the long term, if this coin doesn't want to share the fate of brilliant and innovative coins that went forgotten.
dedicated forum on a coin webpage hardly ever works. Not sure if that is the best idea to push. Tried with many different coins, as a member of dev team, and never had any success. I would first focus more on social media, Twitter and FB. there is much more to be done there.
Pages:
Jump to: