Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 102. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I see a lot of negative posting here.  Can we please get back to the normal discussions.

That is what I also asked for about few hours ago. It seems there is a group of users interested in spreading FUD in order to keep the price low. Ignoring such comments seems to be the best option.

The FUD seems to of worked the current price sucks.

I know a 100% increase in 2 weeks sucks  Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Big League Manipulations have begun as this picture will show with the padding. Almost all identical orders trying to hide the real price discovery as much as possible, especially on the Buy side. VIOR is about to mega sky rocket and whales are trying to swallow you weak hands whole. Hopefully you dump some on my orders.  Cheesy I'm glad to say though that this weekend will really have VIOR flying as expected.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I see a lot of negative posting here.  Can we please get back to the normal discussions.

That is what I also asked for about few hours ago. It seems there is a group of users interested in spreading FUD in order to keep the price low. Ignoring such comments seems to be the best option.

The FUD seems to of worked the current price sucks.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
The new wallet with gateway function active, payment script and history fixed will be released on Monday. Payment will be accepted in VIOR directly.

This release is mandatory for VOIP features, exchanges or other services don't need to update, only who want to use the voip features must to update.
Buckle up boys
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
What guarantee we have Monday inst just the next empty promise   Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9916280

Yes, the dev make empty mistakes about the voice, video and gateway during the ico too.
legendary
Activity: 1988
What guarantee we have Monday inst just the next empty promise   Huh

Its allready delivery I think,go read first thread
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1988
gay bots are pushing down buy order with 9 coins order into to create a no support scenario  Buys in BTC

Yes.
Huge buy orders but hiden with bots.Do not dump.

Anyway,If you dump you are the type of guy don't read,and If you don't read you're burn,please if you want to sell,sell,because this is going big and we don't want weak hand there.

If you dump because you seens this 9 coin order you are definitively a noob. Im sorry. Basic and cheap manipulation ...

Cheers to everyone here hold,this is going a crazy ride soon Smiley
Activity: 392
gay bots are pushing down buy order with 9 coins order into to create a no support scenario  Buys in BTC

Yes.
Huge buy orders but hiden with bots.Do not dump.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
gay bots are pushing down buy order with 9 coins order into to create a no support scenario  Buys in BTC
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
The advantages are:

That the system is highly encrypted to protect your privacy.
Low to now cost for international calling even from landlines.
Versatility with communication methods since the crypto currency is adaptable to any communication technology that includes the wallet software and everything.
Skype does not have a secure payment system, Vior does.
Privacy is retained even through registration processes.
Account phishing is extremely harder due to the encryption.

There are many more and I'm not going to go into the offset tech of Coinville.

Here comes the bragging again!!

Rakesh, are you mentally unstable?
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
The advantages are:

That the system is highly encrypted to protect your privacy.
Low to now cost for international calling even from landlines.
Versatility with communication methods since the crypto currency is adaptable to any communication technology that includes the wallet software and everything.
Skype does not have a secure payment system, Vior does.
Privacy is retained even through registration processes.
Account phishing is extremely harder due to the encryption.

There are many more and I'm not going to go into the offset tech of Coinville.

Here comes the bragging again!!
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
didnt expect vior to go down to 5k again.

Would reach 3k now.
Weeeeeee!!! Fill my buy orders! I'll gladly buy all the coins on the market for any price below 15k each!  Grin

See you impatient noobs when VIOR is fully complete and adopted, I'll be sure to dedicate my first 10km drive in my new Lambo to you kind, sweet sellers of cheap VIOR with some photos to show you what you missed out on.  Cheesy

My first reaction was A LOL!! when i read your comment!!!! Hope you R.I.P!!!

All your investments suck!!!!@ to the core!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Update on Viorcoin ad campaign on facebook, i when ahead an add it more countries to the campaign,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viorcoin/342727782582737

videos to share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIpPvpnWIM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYmXWHp9Fc0

well this is useful, i could now show a few of my people a little bit about vior.

Thanks.

add on more fb like  Grin, cool videos.
legendary
Activity: 1036
What about some press release, it will be useful to let people here know about VIOR
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Im lookong forward to gateway since you guys are saying it will raise viors value.  But what is it anyway haha

Gateway is ready Dev just said, and should be fully available within 2 days.
Activity: 308
Im lookong forward to gateway since you guys are saying it will raise viors value.  But what is it anyway haha
Jump to: