Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 109. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Guys look it's barabbas, lol! Anyway, you do realize that the % of interest will be decreased in the future right? Dev mentioned that like a month ago or so if I recall, and also even if you look at many other coins that have grown super fast with more than 30% effective annual growth due to mass mining, you'll notice they're just fine. So trust me VIOR will reach way higher than you expect, and that's not even bearing in mind having potentially billions of people use this service, which would really need those "astronomical" amounts of coins to have a more even spread and enough access to coins for everyone. BTW, a lot of people use cold storage and never stake, so it would probably be like 50% of the coins staking and still probably not even all year long. For the record, I've fiddled with that calculator and imagined even 100% of coins staking just to see like 50 years down the road, but I didn't have a shit storm panic, because any real trader will tell you that emotions are your only enemy when you're a trader.

The guys are looking, no worry.

And if you already knew that the interest rate would be decreased in the future, what exactly was the point in making calculations 4 years down the line (that in crypto is like 100 years in regular time)?

Oh but you are a trader so you don't really care about any of this, really. You know very well the VOIP and VIDEOOIP (and not just P2P, but fully available on any device that connects to the internet) are already rather old tech widely used by the like of google and Facebook with many more to come, completely for free, don't you? So exactly based on what will this coin project have any kind of future, let alone one 4 years or more long?

And, since you volunteered it, which are those coins that are "just fine" that give the stakers 30% rate of growth or more? Just one or two would suffice...
legendary
The current POS rate is to encourage more people to stake. The rate update will likely be a variable interest rate 1-5%

How exactly will that work? You expect them to keep on staking when the "encouraging" rate is reduced by 95%?

And what will that do, in the way of "fair" distribution to the coin? Those privileged few that now have more than 200,000 coins staking will have what, 70% of the entire float?

Please do correct me if you find that my observations are off mark, by all means...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (13751) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Bter Support (bter)

Jan 09 15:10

added to votling list

You

Jan 09 10:47

ViorCoin has built in VOIP video chat in the wallet and has a gateway to allow international calls through the blockchain to VIOR mobile and PC wallets to protect your phone number through the stealth address which works for transactions as well. For more info go to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-viorcoin-voice-video-call-viornumber-cheap-international-calls-834910

We need more voting and hosting!  Grin
The current POS rate is to encourage more people to stake. The rate update will likely be a variable interest rate 1-5%
legendary
This week end VIOR will have huge organic growth. Only fools are not snatching it while it's cheap. We'll never see 2-6k VIOR again, and soon never below 10-25k. Every day I'm excited about VIOR, because it's the soundest investment in Cryptos right now.  Cheesy
is there any polls that i can vote vior? i saw other coins asking their community to vote for their coin

There should be some, im sure someone could point them out.

Currently downloading the wallet to check out the tech.

Welcome aboard the VIOR Space Shuttle champ!  Grin

thanks for the welcome,

2015 will be all about altcoins with great potential, viorcoin is on of my top picks right now.

Couldn't agree with you more brother, BTC is a giant beast and it's amazing and original, but alts are looking much more lucrative now and I'm loving many of them, but especially VIOR!  Cheesy

yea, i was just thinking if vior get some major attention from a btc investor this could go 10x minimum.

i actually just made the first call wallet to wallet, from windows to mac.

under value tech for what i see.

I know dude, I know. I'm looking to make a fortune off of VIOR, but we all need to contribute. Make sure you request it to be hosted at Cryptsy, CCEX, BTER, etc. We all need to help host it at more exchanges!  Cheesy

Yea, Great i sure will.

it would be so rad to have this in Android you just give ppl your qr code to call you.

I'm so thrilled to hear that champ, and of course I couldn't agree with you more. It will be so nice to make international calls through VIOR and stop worrying about shit quality or NSA spying.  Cheesy
is there any polls that i can vote vior? i saw other coins asking their community to vote for their coin

thanks for the welcome,

2015 will be all about altcoins with great potential, viorcoin is on of my top picks right now.

Couldn't agree with you more brother, BTC is a giant beast and it's amazing and original, but alts are looking much more lucrative now and I'm loving many of them, but especially VIOR!  Cheesy

yea, i was just thinking if vior get some major attention from a btc investor this could go 10x minimum.

I know dude, I know. I'm looking to make a fortune off of VIOR, but we all need to contribute. Make sure you request it to be hosted at Cryptsy, CCEX, BTER, etc. We all need to help host it at more exchanges!  Cheesy

requested it on c-cex. i was wondering why this coin can only be traded on trex and alt buddy even though it is a great coin.
cant believe choco coin has the most votes on c-cex ahaha

Yeah once we get through all the minor crap like hosting on exchanges and after the technology is complete we will probably see as much as $100-$1000 USD per VIOR. It may take a year or a few, but rest assured VIOR is going leaps and bounds ahead.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thanks for the welcome,

requested it on c-cex. i was wondering why this coin can only be traded on trex and alt buddy even though it is a great coin.
cant believe choco coin has the most votes on c-cex ahaha
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

thanks for the welcome,

Yea, Great i sure will.

it would be so rad to have this in Android you just give ppl your qr code to call you.

thanks for the welcome,

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

thanks for the welcome,

i have another 3500 dollars heading to an exchange.... been waiting 4 days though =P
if the price stays low im hoping to pick up a bunch more.

thanks for the welcome,

thanks for the welcome,

thanks for the welcome,

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jump to: