Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 107. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
gonna hate myself for answerring barrabas again but oh well.

5 of the top wallets are bittrex wallets, dont ask me why there wallets are split, but every time the money gets shifted there timelines line up.  so 50% of the coins are on bittrex.
that only leaves 17% of the coins that are in peoples hands arent staking. lets say 10% are being held in reserve for transactions or have not reached maturation age, and 7% are from people who locked there wallets and are afraid of unlocking them due to the unfortunate incident at the beginning of rakeshi being robbed by the non OP download which was posted by another nefarious type on the forum.

now please go troll somewhere else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
excited to see the rebut  of dev haha
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
The current POS rate is to encourage more people to stake. The rate update will likely be a variable interest rate 1-5%

How exactly will that work? You expect them to keep on staking when the "encouraging" rate is reduced by 95%?

And what will that do, in the way of "fair" distribution to the coin? Those privileged few that now have more than 200,000 coins staking will have what, 70% of the entire float?

Please do correct me if you find that my observations are off mark, by all means...

Huh.. I would advise you to read more about how proof of stake algorithm works.

Currently only 33% of the total coins are staking.

Oh I know how it works alright... let me simplify it for you -I know you do know this very well though-: The bigger stacks staking get the most blocks solved, they reap most of the staking rewards. Did I "get" it?

But please do not avoid the rest of the questions, ok? I doesn't make you look good.

Finally, if only 33% of the coins are staking at the moment, and only 29% of the total are at Bittrex (or are there more than one bittrex wallets in the explorer?), how come the other 71% are not staking? At 30% no less? who is the moron/s that is not staking and has the coins... oh wait, where?

You should know that prospective investors would want to know the answers to these things rather than a clumsy, very, at dodging the bullet...
i need more capital hahaah
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
wtf hhaaahah dont know if he has shaky hands or want to trick us to sell so he can get all vior he wants

Well, i learned not to panic without reason, i missed huge profit on other alts just for selling when i shouldnt
legendary
vior is dead sell now before it reaches 1k sat

look who sold all at 5 6 k

......  prepare to take a loss
wtf hhaaahah dont know if he has shaky hands or want to trick us to sell so he can get all vior he wants
Activity: 392
I have sell all  Grin
Thanks for information Grin
Activity: 566
Grin Grin kthanksbye

Nice to see you here as well gnargnar.. Have you bought into VIOR?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

he's right guys! VIOR will be 1 sat tonight!  Cheesy Everyone dump!  Grin
legendary
vior to 50k sat soon no doubt

Just 3 days before xD
it wont die before it take all of us to the moon. go dump your coin now so we can buy!
legendary
LOL, sell, sell im waiting

stupid cavirtex i need my btc now!!!!!

part of me wants to punish the sellers by driving the price back to 10k.
but i think ill just accumulate until the dev finally releases the gateway.

hopefully i can buy another 50k or so at 5-7k
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
legendary
LOL, sell, sell im waiting
Activity: 644
legendary
So close to the Gateway news alot of mannipulation atm Smiley

Now im not sure about manipulation, dev had make promises about gateway and broke them, this will cause dumps and angry investors.

lol

your not sure about manipulation?  use logic to figure out why the price is dropping not emotion.

last major accumulation was between 3.5-5k satoshis   we have just been dumped on as someone took profit from 14k-5k.  now they dropped off the large buy walls that no one would ever buy to see how low the price can go, probably expecting 5-10k as the next accumulation brfore pumping to whatever we think is an ok price to pump to.

if a few member hadn't mentioned earlier that 14k was an overextended price and we would dump some above that , the pumpers probably would have robbed the community of much much more.
legendary
So close to the Gateway news alot of mannipulation atm Smiley

Now im not sure about manipulation, dev had make promises about gateway and broke them, this will cause dumps and angry investors.
Not broke, but a bit of missinformation
Yeah. So far im investing on this, sbit and sdc
I have been telling my brothers about this whole crypto thing. All they say is there is so much risk. Its not wise to invest in it since it is not backed by the government etc

But investments are about trying to find gold disguised as garbage.  Im just disappointed i missed the btc trip to the moon.  10 dollars would have made me rich
Jump to: