Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 129. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
1 BTC from  10K Sat Smiley  Can we brake it today?
Activity: 280
If the market sees the potential this coin really has, then top 25 should be a walk in the park, but without good exposure in the early period, this could harm us and lose alot of the hype. Contact with Mr Terpin, Transforms Pr should be established right now!.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Top 25 of coinmarketcap within the next year for sure  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
lol yah

true value right now is still under 10k...
we wont break out without many more people.
prove your worth and stake your coins!!!!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
1.50$ would be the right value

Man.. Ppl need to get back on their feet.. Smiley
Activity: 644
1.50$ would be the right value
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Next month 1$ every vior? its true?
Activity: 350
Do I just leave reserve 0 to stake?

I know this may seem like me being a broken record, but dont forget to stake some coins
legendary
3 spots away from top 100
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I believe it, it's a great concept.  There's so many coins out there which are just copies of one another and the biggest issue is they have to be mined and we all know they get dumped because the miners have to pay for their capital costs.  I'm a big fan of the premined ICO coins and crowd sales with great concepts.  Look at NXT and everything that's being built on it.  

Breaking into the top 100 on coinmarketcap will rocket this coin.  Another exchange like Polo will definitely help, as well.

Just bought another 1 BTC worth.  I'm transferring 2 BTC more and will buy tonight again.  Love this coin and the concept.

It's not only a coin.It's something much more bigger.
Will go fast to top 10 coinmarketcap very quick.

Will be the new p2p-skype.Amazing.

Great concepts makes the difference, between good and bad coins. Also delivering what it is scheduled
legendary
I know this may seem like me being a broken record, but dont forget to stake some coins
legendary
What if I closed the ICO now? Have you bought or still waiting for the last day?

Now I know dev's cab be a little eccentric,
But your impatience is screaming scam....  I was considering buying in but now I will need you to show your hand with proof, or there is no way I'll pre invest

lol i know this was me in the beginning, sure glad I took the time to learn about the project.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

If you have any doubts about the authentication of the features I promised, wait until after the pre sale before you buy or when I actually released it.

This is not a self moderated thread, post that are clearly FUD will not be replied to.

I will add three sections to the OP.

Achievement - milestones and features that I have released.

In Progress- short term project that are above 50% complete.

Long term -  less than 50%

Looking back to the early days. Clearly you can't predict cryptomarket.
Thank you Viordev for amazing work you put into viorcoin. Sincerely ico buyer  Grin
I believe it, it's a great concept.  There's so many coins out there which are just copies of one another and the biggest issue is they have to be mined and we all know they get dumped because the miners have to pay for their capital costs.  I'm a big fan of the premined ICO coins and crowd sales with great concepts.  Look at NXT and everything that's being built on it.  

Breaking into the top 100 on coinmarketcap will rocket this coin.  Another exchange like Polo will definitely help, as well.

Just bought another 1 BTC worth.  I'm transferring 2 BTC more and will buy tonight again.  Love this coin and the concept.

It's not only a coin.It's something much more bigger.
Will go fast to top 10 coinmarketcap very quick.

Will be the new p2p-skype.Amazing.

Activity: 566
Guys do not let excitement blind you, wait and see before going all in now... Vior is definitely worth much more than this, but we are still trading crypto in a speculative environment, expect a correction after today's pump...and then back to the moon!

+1
Jump to: