Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 130. (Read 358194 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Guys do not let excitement blind you, wait and see before going all in now... Vior is definitely worth much more than this, but we are still trading crypto in a speculative environment, expect a correction after today's pump...and then back to the moon!
very, very wise words. I am with you on that, sitting on the side with popcorn watching the fireworks. Definitely not all in yet.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
Guys do not let excitement blind you, wait and see before going all in now... Vior is definitely worth much more than this, but we are still trading crypto in a speculative environment, expect a correction after today's pump...and then back to the moon!
Activity: 311
Just bought another 1 BTC worth.  I'm transferring 2 BTC more and will buy tonight again.  Love this coin and the concept.

It's not only a coin.It's something much more bigger.
Will go fast to top 10 coinmarketcap very quick.

Will be the new p2p-skype.Amazing.

Activity: 350
Also, I love the 15 second confirmation to "spendable" in my wallet from Bittrex
Activity: 350
Just bought another 1 BTC worth.  I'm transferring 2 BTC more and will buy tonight again.  Love this coin and the concept.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Vior would reach its peak by July 2015 thats my estimation.
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1148
I think once the gateway is implemented, someone should make an adobe flash short clip on how to use the system.  For newbies that have no idea...  This would help bring LOTS of new users!!!
legendary
Activity: 1027
again ask the question why the Commission o bittrex 0.20 Vior
and from the wallet but bittrex 0.000001 Vior?
Activity: 378
just over 3BTC needed to bring us above 10k
legendary
Activity: 1988
This coin should be at 15-20k with work done now,when Viorcall would be fully implement yeah,100k is very possible

We are currently #113 on CMC. There's ALOT of room to growth Smiley

CHeers to everyone here,we are currently the early investor Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Private, Reliable, Cheap, Global Communication....with or without stake, that service is now top tech in the communications industry. Crypto is now jumping into top tech for other sectors, providing NOW types of service. Crypto just trumped DOTCOM, and traditional telecom. We are ahead of the curve and this proves it.

Even if its aimed to kill sykpe, and it doesnt, hey, NO BIGS! Its def going to enter the markets having the potential to carve a good share of that market, the security market and the crypto market.

And, were almost fully to market with it all already.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
sooo dev.

how goes the gateway?

gonna be away from home for the next few days, but im hoping i can set it up when I get back.

Still working on a fix. The whole coinViLLe devs are on it now, it will be ready in no time. The gateway system is not an easy task to compile with crypto wallet.

awesome thanks for the update.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sooo dev.

how goes the gateway?

gonna be away from home for the next few days, but im hoping i can set it up when I get back.

Still working on a fix. The whole coinViLLe devs are on it now, it will be ready in no time. The gateway system is not an easy task to compile with crypto wallet.
legendary
If you use the coins that you have staked then its almost as good as free.

Thats true, if the stake can sustain the calls rate, i as paying for X vior right now and have full life calls ^^

So there's a good marketing potential ! '' stake now and call everywhere free ! ''
legendary
Activity: 1036

Thats true, if the stake can sustain the calls rate, i as paying for X vior right now and have full life calls ^^
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary
If you want to compare with skype,its good.

But Viber was free,how about to put Vior free and destroy skype AND viber in same time ?

http://www.viber.com/en/

Because now Vior is useless with Viber deal

Viber is free from viber to viber.. so is vior wallet to wallet.. it's not free if you call from wallet to non wallet phones..

Thanks to this ! Maybe a solution for it ? Im sure you put it free to land line its growth tomorrow to a bilion market
Activity: 280
Viber is not anonymous Smiley, but Vior is.
Activity: 566
If you want to compare with skype,its good.

But Viber was free,how about to put Vior free and destroy skype AND viber in same time ?

http://www.viber.com/en/

Because now Vior is useless with Viber deal

Viber is free from viber to viber.. so is vior wallet to wallet.. it's not free if you call from wallet to non wallet phones..
Jump to: