Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 132. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
just a lil media we could use to promote the upcoming viorcalls

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
sooo dev.

how goes the gateway?

gonna be away from home for the next few days, but im hoping i can set it up when I get back.
legendary
Very big lol at people selling a this dumbass price !!!!!

5000 sat for a 4.5m coin can kill skype loll

Maybe someone wants to acumulate more, and those called weak hands, unskilled traders sells and make him happy xD.
Few days ago people were selling at 2400 lol

just as likely that a new investor will show up and make the sellers gamble a bad one.
still 5k is probably close to the true worth of this coin as of this morning.  though speculatively i wouldnt even consider selling this coin(with the exception of paying for PR or subscription)until we are over 100k

well unless we far outstretch the value/total users, but it would have to be 2.5X's what i think the coin is worth before i would consider playing that game.  As for today it would need to be over 14k for me to consider parting with any to try and make a quick buck off an overextended rush.

Yes, i wont try, as you said if we have gone to 14k from 3k in a day i would consider it. But not at this rates.
Also if i try is for getting more viors.
legendary

Maybe someone wants to acumulate more, and those called weak hands, unskilled traders sells and make him happy xD.

just as likely that a new investor will show up and make the sellers gamble a bad one.
still 5k is probably close to the true worth of this coin as of this morning.  though speculatively i wouldnt even consider selling this coin(with the exception of paying for PR or subscription)until we are over 100k

well unless we far outstretch the value/total users, but it would have to be 2.5X's what i think the coin is worth before i would consider playing that game.  As for today it would need to be over 14k for me to consider parting with any to try and make a quick buck off an overextended rush.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1988

legendary
We need viorcoin on cryptsy are the devs working on this ?
You need to email Cryptsy and request it like I did. Smiley

Will be fine to have more exchanges.
Cryptsy has fiat exchange, until coinville is launched, it could be a good way for external consumers to use vior gateaway.
But will be hard that cryptsy adds vior-fiat pair

I have even convinced few of my friends to invest in Vior...... They are about to put 300k into this. i HOPE IT PAYS OFF!!!
300k what?
Yup, that, 300k $ each? 300k vior each?. So much.
To the moon
legendary
Activity: 1291
how long does vior take to stake? had to download the newwallet to get rid of the blockchain problem from first version works good now though. wish I had some friends into crypto to try out the new voice/video functions.

Post your Vior address here and I'll call you: http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/37-post-your-viorcoin-address-here-so-we-can-talk
legendary

Cryptsy has fiat exchange, until coinville is launched, it could be a good way for external consumers to use vior gateaway.

I have even convinced few of my friends to invest in Vior...... They are about to put 300k into this. i HOPE IT PAYS OFF!!!
300k what? Either you love to throw out big numbers or there is a translation problem lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary

Big Vern and crew base their decisions on pure volume for fiat pairs, im sure
Yes, sure. Vior could get a good volume on that pair in the coming months
Activity: 644

Just did thx Smiley

Please all who support and belief in Viorcoin send a support ticket to cryptsy to add VIOR to their market

Link to send support ticket
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die

Big Vern and crew base their decisions on pure volume for fiat pairs, im sure
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1291
legendary
how long does vior take to stake? had to download the newwallet to get rid of the blockchain problem from first version works good now though. wish I had some friends into crypto to try out the new voice/video functions.
On my phone or I would call you.
I'm sure someone here will chat with you.
that android app or win mobile so I can video call my wife while im away working  Wink

yah the android app will be the real kicker..
take your time with it though, release it in perfect working order, run a lot of testing prior to releasing it.
or just release an alpha version for testers and fanatics....  Grin me Grin until all the kinks are worked out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
On my phone or I would call you.
I'm sure someone here will chat with you.
that android app or win mobile so I can video call my wife while im away working  Wink
Jump to: