Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 128. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys, here is a better version of the original explianer video on 720p,

http://youtu.be/fYmXWHp9Fc0

you could always donate to keep my community efforts going strong

Code:
vior VGB9yZNNTHhxQ7We4hXoycauf4BSdDyekP

Btc 196zDKzG14vRTUjRVZm5V9StJYiTP52Y9j

Great video! Keep up the good work. I'll donate some in a day or two.
Activity: 504
Hey guys, here is a better version of the original explianer video on 720p,

http://youtu.be/fYmXWHp9Fc0

you could always donate to keep my community efforts going strong

Code:
vior VGB9yZNNTHhxQ7We4hXoycauf4BSdDyekP

Btc 196zDKzG14vRTUjRVZm5V9StJYiTP52Y9j
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
for those of you that have more than 20k vior and havent donated to codenamethisnutz

for shame
legendary
what an exciting day.

will be neat to see whether we test 5k again and give people one last chance at the bargain of the crypto year, or whether a big investor comes in and forces the peg point higher..

this has been some excellent entertainment.

... lol damn wine, makes my posts idiotic
Activity: 350
Just an update regarding wallets.  I'm currently using the MAC OSx regular wallet (non video) that I downloaded from the first page of this thread, everything works and it stakes. 

But, the Mac OSx wallet from the website is a dead link to Megadownload.  Also, the Mac OSx wallet with video on the first page of this thread gives an error. 

Hopefully the dev can work this out.  I know most people in crypto use Windows, but there's several hundred million Mac users out there.

Thanks mucho for a great coin
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
25% per year? isn't too much?

SNOWBALLS has too much annual %, and PeerShare has too little, but VIOR has exactly the right amount in my opinion to allow it to be lucrative to stake a large chunk to supply you with a lifetime of free service!  Cheesy

25% stake is good if you can stake to have a lifetime callling with vior
That's mean it will be about 10x more coins after 10 years and about 85x more after 20 years.

the stake can be changed once the growth nears its peak, nothing a hard fork cant fix.
for now it helps keep the market moving.

I would be suprised if we dont have 85x's the amount of users in the next twelve months, so it will take 19 years after that before the stake will catch up
how long does it take to stake? ive had my wallet unlocked for staking for a few days and nothing yet.

strange should have staked after 6 hours.
sure you unlocked it for staking, need to reunlock everytime you open your wallet
I'm aware to reunlock should the wallet close for some reason
Activity: 350
Currently #98 on Coinmarketcap.

VIOR should get some attention now as most people search the top 100 for volume, change, etc.  It has the highest gain for 7 days (with volume), excluding DIO which I'm not sure who has a hard on for Diode, no community support.

Whichever the case, it should be a great 2015!

legendary
Amazing.....  buy pressure continues.
I guess the weak hands have mostly been shaken
legendary

SNOWBALLS has too much annual %, and PeerShare has too little, but VIOR has exactly the right amount in my opinion to allow it to be lucrative to stake a large chunk to supply you with a lifetime of free service!  Cheesy

That's mean it will be about 10x more coins after 10 years and about 85x more after 20 years.

the stake can be changed once the growth nears its peak, nothing a hard fork cant fix.

I would be suprised if we dont have 85x's the amount of users in the next twelve months, so it will take 19 years after that before the stake will catch up
how long does it take to stake? ive had my wallet unlocked for staking for a few days and nothing yet.

strange should have staked after 6 hours.
sure you unlocked it for staking, need to reunlock everytime you open your wallet
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die

legendary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

SNOWBALLS has too much annual %, and PeerShare has too little, but VIOR has exactly the right amount in my opinion to allow it to be lucrative to stake a large chunk to supply you with a lifetime of free service!  Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

SNOWBALLS has too much annual %, and PeerShare has too little, but VIOR has exactly the right amount in my opinion to allow it to be lucrative to stake a large chunk to supply you with a lifetime of free service!  Cheesy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Jump to: