Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 146. (Read 358194 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have again bought a good chunk of viors [ bought 150k viors in 36 hours] but this time i am not going to keep it in a wallet till i feel 100% secured.

Rakesh, if you download from the official link and you encrypt your wallet, i dont think there should be something wrong.. Mind you, you were the only one missing viors..

I know mate, But i would be buying a new Pc first and then do that wallet thing. I was so upset that day and ..... it had to be me!

I hope you are not logging into bittrex.com from that hacked computer, exchange account is not 100% secured.  Do you have 2FA and have you reset your old password?
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
I have again bought a good chunk of viors [ bought 150k viors in 36 hours] but this time i am not going to keep it in a wallet till i feel 100% secured.

Rakesh, if you download from the official link and you encrypt your wallet, i dont think there should be something wrong.. Mind you, you were the only one missing viors..

I know mate, But i would be buying a new Pc first and then do that wallet thing. I was so upset that day and ..... it had to be me!
Well got few more on the correction into 5000  Cheesy

just picked up few coins with the 10k sats news from dev!  Smiley

Selling now in order to enter at lower price is a very weak strategy now that the biggest news is coming in few days. Only a few btc to buy all the sell order to 10000 satoshi.
For now there was not more than 6500 sat on display in the first 50 records of orders book. So I am not sure what sits above. Also some people who bought ICO may want to hit cashier at 5 fold win. Just my 0.02 VIOR.

A lot of ico investors already dumped at first day of trading. I'm sure they didn't know the price will be x3-10. I got lucky not selling because I was away and I would have sold all the coins too, thinking vior will turned out to be like most ICO that traded below ICO price. Most of the coin staking were bought on the first week of trading and they haven't moved since.

People have high hope on viorcoin. It not like regular coin with anon, market shit.
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Well got few more on the correction into 5000  Cheesy

just picked up few coins with the 10k sats news from dev!  Smiley

Selling now in order to enter at lower price is a very weak strategy now that the biggest news is coming in few days. Only a few btc to buy all the sell order to 10000 satoshi.

As soon as u you try, a selling pressure will arrive with no doubt. It takes minimum time and efforts to build momentum 10-20 btc sell wall when buy orders approach 8K. Happens more than often in the entire crypto. At 10, the market cap hits 460 btc and it would be needed only 100-200K coins to surpass the ascending.

For now there was not more than 6500 sat on display in the first 50 records of orders book. So I am not sure what sits above. Also some people who bought ICO may want to hit cashier at 5 fold win. Just my 0.02 VIOR.
If coins are distributed nicely meaning that majority of ico buyers got out, then 10K can be a threshold of massive cashout.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
If you have windows XP or older version, you can download this wallet.

See the announcement page

and back over 4k... any guesses or bets on whether well break 5k tonight?

bitcoin carpenter  called 5k few hours ago

nah i called 5k as being the new floor within 7 days.. never to be seen again as we move to new levels =P

I am still working on the final draft for calling rates VIOR/Minutes. I am using 10,000 sats as a starting base and the payment system will be matching the order to prevent price manipulation by buyers.

fair price.
although if all goes well, you may have to change the price quickly as the supply begins to run down.
but with the amount of users at the moment I believe your price point of 10k/vior may be high enough to draw in subscribers from holders, while keeping it low enough to get more people in

nice work!!

one of the most interesting things im wonderring about is the legality of viorcoin, as a coin it is considerred a commodity in canada, so profits made from increased value are taxable, and in order for you to set up a gateway for dollars to viorcoin you would need to follow laws in that manner, but a token for minutes, it may be tht viorcoin can be bought without any worries, as minutes fall under something completely different.  if this is the case i can easilly buy into viorcoin through a merchant and then sell for bitcoins without any of the usual holdups...

thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

nah i called 5k as being the new floor within 7 days.. never to be seen again as we move to new levels =P

I am still working on the final draft for calling rates VIOR/Minutes. I am using 10,000 sats as a starting base and the payment system will be matching the order to prevent price manipulation by buyers.

fair price.
although if all goes well, you may have to change the price quickly as the supply begins to run down.
but with the amount of users at the moment I believe your price point of 10k/vior may be high enough to draw in subscribers from holders, while keeping it low enough to get more people in

nice work!!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Well got few more on the correction into 5000  Cheesy

just picked up few coins with the 10k sats news from dev!  Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
LOL.. how nice  Grin

The price will hit $1, because of the phone calling.
Activity: 398
weird. looks like 100% bots trading.

That's no different for other coins, a lot of bots.

this one is different. I hardly see an order that is not a bot.

Oh well, I am not complaining.

Activity: 309

That's no different for other coins, a lot of bots.
Activity: 398
Activity: 309
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Dev has done a great work with the small resources he had now. I can't wait until this go big. Are you looking for capital from angel investors in expanding the software and business aspects.

I am sure there's revenue from the gateway subscription but is that enough to make take this global and available for download in every countries.
Dev has done a great work with the small resources he had now. I can't wait until this go big. Are you looking for capital from angel investors in expanding the software and business aspects.
Bittrex wallet now holds 30.16 % of the total supply. Less coins on bittrex to sell.
Activity: 566
Those that sold now will regret selling at such low price and those that bought will also regret for not buying more when the price was so low.

Ask those that sold back their coins during the 48 hours buyback.

I was hoping to but more tomorow, when i get paid.. Unfortunately, its pumping now
Jump to: