Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 141. (Read 358194 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Setting up the final piece of the gateway payment system is time consuming because I have to setup price for every country, fix and mobile manually, currently at letter "G" and still have to get to "Z"

I still have to finish the price comparison between viorcalls and other calling providers like skype etc so that people will see that viorcoin has cheaper price.

Satoshi = Viorcoin

Kiss
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
People will eventually understand pricepoints. Get the tech out. Marketing will do itself in short term.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Setting up the final piece of the gateway payment system is time consuming because I have to setup price for every country, fix and mobile manually, currently at letter "G" and still have to get to "Z"

I still have to finish the price comparison between viorcalls and other calling providers like skype etc so that people will see that viorcoin has cheaper price.

http://i.imgur.com/KBi3v1M.jpg

Eurbids = Viorcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Looking good! keep at it!. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nice video, it is good as introduction ^^
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Hey guys so i figure we could help the community grow, so i made a small kind of a explainer video, hope everyone likes it.

http://youtu.be/AHLuU6yI9_4

that was great
I wish I had your skills
Activity: 126

I already bought more of vior because viorcoin will offer cheaper calling price. This coin will pop very soon

Hey guys so i figure we could help the community grow, so i made a small kind of a explainer video, hope everyone likes it.

Thank you.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

Awesome video, sent 1000 VIOR LIKES  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

legendary
if your thinking about selling before the release because of the recent support drop

reconsider
legendary
looks like this has been a great morning for viorcoin

20 new wallets since this morning!!!!!
just need viorcoin to come on and show us how to subscribe, once thats going there will be no stopping this coin.

truth is if the code is released in a private but secure way so we know this coin can never be left without a dev, ie Eurbids than this coin would be worth 10x's its value as it is right now.

Opensource viorcoin software ?

not open source, just a backup of the software so any dev can continue your work if you ever decide to leave.

not saying you will, its just nice to have a safety net in case of unforeseen events.

the work you have done has been amazing, and I do trust you,
but coins that dont have some sort of community control have a greater risk involved.

I will think about it. Thanks
legendary
Now we need the update from dev for some buy support

I didn't include time in my yesterday's post since the last software of the gateway will be finished today.

awesome!!
legendary
just need viorcoin to come on and show us how to subscribe, once thats going there will be no stopping this coin.

truth is if the code is released in a private but secure way so we know this coin can never be left without a dev, ie Eurbids than this coin would be worth 10x's its value as it is right now.

not open source, just a backup of the software so any dev can continue your work if you ever decide to leave.

not saying you will, its just nice to have a safety net in case of unforeseen events.

the work you have done has been amazing, and I do trust you,
but coins that dont have some sort of community control have a greater risk involved.
Now we need the update from dev for some buy support

I didn't include time in my yesterday's post since the last software of the gateway will be finished today.

legendary

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
The other might be rakesh Smiley.. he wants to have 800 k before New year

i believe that was a translation error, he wants viorcoin to hit 800k sat by the new year...
lol

I may be wrong though, but i hope no one buys that many.
owning over 100k will probably make you rich by 2016 if everything keeps developing at the pace it has so far.

ADVICE FOR THOSE ENTERING THE MARKET

buy 26k. stake them all.  use your stake to buy the subscription.
whenever dev doubles his peg price sell 1/3 so new people can enter the market.

well i guess this is advise for those who arent huge gamblers,
but this is crypto, its always a gamble.

Yes, having that much coins takes a lot of responsibilty, which in crypto is rare as most are guided by greed..

Anyway, i have taken my position and ready for this to rise.. really curious where this is heading..
Jump to: