Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 142. (Read 358194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
The other might be rakesh Smiley.. he wants to have 800 k before New year

i believe that was a translation error, he wants viorcoin to hit 800k sat by the new year...
lol

I may be wrong though, but i hope no one buys that many.
owning over 100k will probably make you rich by 2016 if everything keeps developing at the pace it has so far.

ADVICE FOR THOSE ENTERING THE MARKET

buy 26k. stake them all.  use your stake to buy the subscription.
whenever dev doubles his peg price sell 1/3 so new people can enter the market.

well i guess this is advise for those who arent huge gamblers,
but this is crypto, its always a gamble.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
The other might be rakesh Smiley.. he wants to have 800 k before New year
Now we need the update from dev for some buy support
Bought 14-15K Smiley im ready

Sweet now go stake your coins.   You should be able to buy continental phone forever using just your stake after the dust settles.
did a little sleuthing on the blockchain
looks like the whale only has 30% of the coins he started with

What was the initial amount? Smiley he did his best today to keep it low, i didnt mind though, picked up a few more..
legendary

Sweet now go stake your coins.   You should be able to buy continental phone forever using just your stake after the dust settles.
did a little sleuthing on the blockchain
looks like the whale only has 30% of the coins he started with
legendary
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Nows the time to buy...market at 3k!!!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great things going on with this coin I will follow it. This is the first video calling coin yes?
Yes and hopefully by tomorrow it will be the first coin linked to a phone number (hopefully unregisterred)

Thats the point of the app the dev mentioned. The unregistered bit.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Vior dev said he will publicly release the coin ville white paper when he is near ready to releasing it

Ok thank you.
legendary
Vior dev said he will publicly release the coin ville white paper when he is near ready to releasing coinville
Great things going on with this coin I will follow it. This is the first video calling coin yes?
Yes and hopefully by tomorrow it will be the first coin linked to a phone number (hopefully unregisterred)

Great I was looking at the sneak peek from the whitepaper when will this be released?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Well, someone is yet acumulating, and doesnt want this to go up yet. I will follow it, buying more before it is too late, another 5k VIOR bought. Thank you
Activity: 210
Viorcoin Gateway: is a local, international and long distance calling services available exclusively to viorcoin users. For a minimal fees, users will register their phone number in the viorcoin wallet and a viorcoin address will be linked to the phone number registered, which can be given out in order to receive incoming calls and make out going calls in your wallet or on the phone registered. Also calling credits can be purchased using BTC and Viorcoin to make calls, thereby adding real world values to viorcoin through  cheap and competitive calling rates. 
Activity: 210
You can use Burnerapp to register for viorcalls gateway.

Burner is a privacy layer for your phone. Create unlimited numbers at the touch of a button, and keep your personal number private.

http://www.burnerapp.com/
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

No ones selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh

There are sellers and buyers but they aren't on the order book.
Tomorrow will be the start of voir coin once the subscription is opened up.
If everything works out it will be easy to convince people to use voir gateway!!!!

I bought another 30k today on the low, but I'll wait until Wednesday before I decide to invest big.

I have 10btc held for a buy that i have parted into smaller buys consisting of 1 btc each. Yet no luck in getting viors!! I too got around 40 k on the low.
Activity: 700
This is gonna go real big. and i mean real big!  get your moon rockets ready guiis !  Shocked
legendary

No ones selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh

There are sellers and buyers but they aren't on the order book.
Tomorrow will be the start of voir coin once the subscription is opened up.
If everything works out it will be easy to convince people to use voir gateway!!!!

I bought another 30k today on the low, but I'll wait until Wednesday before I decide to invest big.
Jump to: