Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 15. (Read 30983 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Vite DEX exchange launch on 30th July? Is this exact date already? Is maiinet will be launched in the same time with your DEX exchange and we will be able swap ERC tokens to native coins and run a supernode or stake coins after 30 July?

The DEX launch time is on 30th July.

Mainnet launch time have not been decided. But it should be after the launch of DEX.

Now, you can convert ERC20 VITE to native VITE on vite wallet app or https://x.vite.net.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Vite DEX exchange launch on 30th July? Is this exact date already? Is maiinet will be launched in the same time with your DEX exchange and we will be able swap ERC tokens to native coins and run a supernode or stake coins after 30 July?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Hello
1 have balance for vite as a result of a bounty signature, when I open the vite web wallet there is the number of vite tokens that I get, there is a statement to withdraw for the wallet and a deposit to the exchange.
At that time I tried to deposit but it can't, so too witdraw but it can't, so I close it, but my assets just disappear, where my asset vite
can be returned
where should I complain about this problem

this my addres vite_a1dfaba17420b03d4d7985ebd4225a7f8488f91bb4b784c06d
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 422

Unstake will be added into app wallet soon. ViteX will be launched this month.

Great.. I hope ViteX this month launched, no more delay Smiley
Is there a minimum amount of Vite that must be stake to get VX?

The minimum amount of staking for VX is : 134 VITE.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
VITE is the next generations of blockchain.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Vite Labs will never disappoint you!
And yet, airdrop no longer works on devices with Android older than 8.0...
I'm disappointed and I have a feeling I'm not the only one.
I get the part that you have been forced to do this, otherwise entire airdrop pile would get exhausted in few more days.
The question is, how can one perceive you as free, with all this central planing?   

Airdrop is just one of the wallet features. The airdrop simply cannot be decentralized. In fact, the support of the airdrop does not depend on the version of Android, we use other criteria that must remain confidential.

What airdrop do you man? Is there will be some other your tokens built on Vite or so which you are going to distribute to token holders? This would be nice as insentive for buy and hold more Vite...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Great.. I hope ViteX this month launched, no more delay Smiley
Is there a minimum amount of Vite that must be stake to get VX?
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
VITE Airdrop (First Update)

About two simple tasks:

1. As you all know, staking VITE for quota is a must on VITE public chain for a high frequency of transactions. So the first task is to stake at least 134 VITE for one address so as to let more users know VITE mechanism better.
2. Another simple task is to retweet a certain twitter which will be put in the missions.

After completing these two tasks you will be qualified to claim 10 VITE every day or a VITE airdrop lottery.

https://forum.vite.net/topic/1972/vite-airdrop-first-update

For me, Stake at least 134 VITE and Retweet is fine.
But I hope in the future we can cancel staking via Vite App and not necessarily through the web wallet

BTW...When DEX launch,dev?

What does we need to do before hardfork? Or nothing? I have coins at webwallet... And when will be launched DEX? As I remember launch was planned for June?

These changes mainly affected the holders of the nodes, ordinary users did not need to do anything.

I get the part that you have been forced to do this, otherwise entire airdrop pile would get exhausted in few more days.
The question is, how can one perceive you as free, with all this central planing?   

Airdrop is just one of the wallet features. The airdrop simply cannot be decentralized. In fact, the support of the airdrop does not depend on the version of Android, we use other criteria that must remain confidential.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What does we need to do before hardfork? Or nothing? I have coins at webwallet... And when will be launched DEX? As I remember launch was planned for June?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

About two simple tasks:

1. As you all know, staking VITE for quota is a must on VITE public chain for a high frequency of transactions. So the first task is to stake at least 134 VITE for one address so as to let more users know VITE mechanism better.
2. Another simple task is to retweet a certain twitter which will be put in the missions.

After completing these two tasks you will be qualified to claim 10 VITE every day or a VITE airdrop lottery.

For me, Stake at least 134 VITE and Retweet is fine.
But I hope in the future we can cancel staking via Vite App and not necessarily through the web wallet

BTW...When DEX launch,dev?
copper member
Activity: 110

Hello, are you planning to create a DEX app for Android and IOS devices?

Hello, no such plans yet

Dear Vite mobile wallet users,

Thanks for your continued support to Vite mobile wallet and it is at a steady pace and hit our milestones under the support of each of you!

We have attracted over 100,000 people to download Vite mobile wallet since Vite Labs was airdropping VITE on Vite mobile wallet.

To let more people have a better understanding of VITE and its ecosystem, from this version ( Android Ver. 2.1.2 & iOS Ver. 2.3.1 ) we have added two simple tasks on our Airdrop. Airdrop is only available from this update so please update your wallet in time!

The below will clarify the rules:

1. Brand new users (who have claimed VITE airdrop less than 14 times) will be able to receive 10 VITE per day for 14 times after he or she binding the twitter, or brand new users will receive 3 VITE per day for 14 times if he or she does not bind the twitter. However, the Airdrop Lottery will be going on which means new users may claim up to 1,000 VITE also.
2. Other users (who have claimed VITE airdrop over 14 times already) will also be able to claim 10 VITE via completing the simple tasks after he or she binding twitter, or claim 1 VITE only if he or she chooses not to bind twitter. However, the Airdrop Lottery will still be going on which means users may claim up to 1,000 VITE also.

About two simple tasks:

Currently, VITE is available to trade on Bittrex, Upbit and Okex.com.

Thanks for your continued support to VITE!

Vite Pre-Mainnet Hard Fork Announcement

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-pre-mainnet-hard-fork-announcement-5f2935ff67e6

Announcing the Official ViteX Logo!

https://medium.com/vitelabs/announcing-the-official-vitex-logo-f79be52db314
Activity: 26
Good day,

Mind if i ask some question regarding in Vite Coin to Vite ERC20. How can i convert it to Vite ERC20 coin? Is there any tutorials out here?

Best regards,
Avid Supporter

Hello, you can not, read here you have all the info

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-vs-vite-erc20-ca15caa93b27

I see thanks for the info mate. Seems i'll just have to wait for mainnet to launch
Good day,

Mind if i ask some question regarding in Vite Coin to Vite ERC20. How can i convert it to Vite ERC20 coin? Is there any tutorials out here?

Best regards,
Avid Supporter

Hello, you can not, read here you have all the info

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-vs-vite-erc20-ca15caa93b27
Activity: 26
Good day,

Best regards,
Avid Supporter

Hello, are you planning to create a DEX app for Android and IOS devices?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Almost 5 days I can't claim airdrop anymore, I have asked this in the telegram group, but until now this problem still occurs. I used android, can you clarify how to solve this issue? Thank you
Here is the quote from telegram chat, from Oleg the admin.
Due to the fact that the protection of the application is improving in order to counteract cheating. We are releasing a new version next monday to solve all these issues
Looks like we have to wait, I'm also unable to claim, so you are not alone.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Vite Bi-Weekly Report June 1~15, 2019

Things are ramping up as we approach the launch of our DEX and Mainnet. Read all about the latest updates in our biweekly report!

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-bi-weekly-report-5ce1760f5c99

A Vite Labs original: Evolution of Decentralized Exchanges by Charles Liu, Vite labs CEO. Read on for insights into the origin of decentralized exchanges, the challenges DEX's are currently facing, and how ViteX intends to address them.

https://medium.com/vitelabs/evolution-of-decentralized-exchanges-f3fd42beae1?postPublishedType=initial

People already started launch nodes? How this possible if you still dont have mainnet and this is ERC tokens? Or this is just your future pans about nodes?

Full-node reward update. Since the full-node reward came from the Vite official SBP mining rewards, after the official nodes were taken down, the total daily distribution of the full nodes were set to 14,820 VITE daily.

How many Vite tokens needed for staking and getting rewards? Shall I just stake without run a node?
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Almost 5 days I can't claim airdrop anymore, I have asked this in the telegram group, but until now this problem still occurs. I used android, can you clarify how to solve this issue? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: