Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VITE] [DAG + Smart Contract] Vite | Asynchronous Architecture - page 18. (Read 30983 times)

copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
This is my first time hear about VITE project, seems to be so different from other projects in DAG-based networks.
I think i have a lot of questions to ask, but i prefer make my own researches before posting.

According to an topic published two days ago in Grin-forum, the decentalized exchange Vitex and the wallet will be released on first April, and Grin coin will be listed with other stable coins.
The publisher claim to be from Vite Labs. But didn't read anything here about the sheduled progression.

In the same topic, i found a nice comment which i want to share with you Smiley
elevan
If I get this right, you have an ETHEREUM like system with an EOS like governance structure and multiple tokens like NEO. This combined with RIPPLES supply distribution based on IOTAs tech to create a WAVES like DEX in order to import MimbleWimble coins like GRIN.
Is there a founder reward like in ZCASH at mining Vite?

I would like to hear from managers here because users here in bitcointalk are, in my personal opinion, trustworthy and helpful.

Hello, please check our latest Bi-weekly report https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-bi-weekly-report-4ccadb0d6d69 there you will find confirmation that the Vite IOS wallet has started supporting the GRIN.

This is my first time hear about VITE project, seems to be so different from other projects in DAG-based networks.
I think i have a lot of questions to ask, but i prefer make my own researches before posting.

According to an topic published two days ago in Grin-forum, the decentalized exchange Vitex and the wallet will be released on first April, and Grin coin will be listed with other stable coins.
The publisher claim to be from Vite Labs. But didn't read anything here about the sheduled progression.

elevan
If I get this right, you have an ETHEREUM like system with an EOS like governance structure and multiple tokens like NEO. This combined with RIPPLES supply distribution based on IOTAs tech to create a WAVES like DEX in order to import MimbleWimble coins like GRIN.

I would like to hear from managers here because users here in bitcointalk are, in my personal opinion, trustworthy and helpful.

If you look at roadmap than you can see that mainnet will be released in Q3 this year as wel as DEX.
And where are you got that Grin is a stablecoin? (this is anonymous coins with mimble-wible protocol).

Hello, please take a look at our report.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

elevan

If you look at roadmap than you can see that mainnet will be released in Q3 this year as wel as DEX.
And where are you got that Grin is a stablecoin? (this is anonymous coins with mimble-wible protocol).
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

elevan

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Interesting project and active dev, I will observe this one
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
But the testnet tokens will be converted 1:1 into real VITE tokens, right? And Bittrex will support your new blockchain coins in the future?

Correct, all test net tokens will be converted to real Vite tokens. I assume that Bitterex will support the new blockchain after mainnet release. But you never know for sure. As we know from the past, low volume tokens are quickly delisted. Vite has great technology, so I'm confident.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I am not planning Cheesy. I am just asking. It would be nice to earn some coins that have a real value.
Vite is listed on Bittrex, there are not many coins listed here.

Notice that the coins that can be traded on Bittrex are VITE ERC20 tokens while you receive VITE testnet tokens for the signature campaign and airdrops. I explained it in this post already. So, as long as the main net is not started (planned in Q3 2019), you can not exchange your tokens on Bittrex.
But the testnet tokens will be converted 1:1 into real VITE tokens, right? And Bittrex will support your new blockchain coins in the future?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I am not planning Cheesy. I am just asking. It would be nice to earn some coins that have a real value.

Notice that the coins that can be traded on Bittrex are VITE ERC20 tokens while you receive VITE testnet tokens for the signature campaign and airdrops. I explained it in this post already. So, as long as the main net is not started (planned in Q3 2019), you can not exchange your tokens on Bittrex.

Yes. You are right.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
We just launched Bitcointalk Signature Campaign!
Yes-yes, another way to earn VITE🎁
Get a reward for placing the corresponding signature in your profile and activity on Bitcointalk.👨🏼‍💻
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095069.new#new
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530

Dear Vite Fans,

Now Vite Wallet is available for download on Google Play and App Store.📲

I recommend "Vite Wallet" as the prior searching word

What can we improve to make your experience better?

Please participate in the poll and vote for your expecting functions.

Details here: https://forum.vite.net/topic/235/what-functions-do-you-want-in-vite-wallet-come-on-and-vote
ludenaprotocol.io
Hello, do you plan in the future next signature campaign? I missed it  Cry.
I think that it will bring more users to the platform  Smiley.

Signature campaign is just over. You are planning another bounty, I am waiting for officiale annonce
Forum Write-Up Campaign

Vite would like YOUR opinion on the Vite TestNet experience in our forum. We are looking for an insightful writeup or helpful comments on how users can take advantage of TestNet’s performance and functions. Here are the guidelines to follow for this campaign! 😝

Details: https://medium.com/vitelabs/forum-write-up-campaign-2ec99cfbf23c
copper member
Activity: 110

Hello, sorrros!
We are definitely thinking of a new Signature campaign, but in a slightly different form. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join

Signature campaign is just over. You are planning another bounty, I am waiting for officiale annonce
Vite Vs. Campaign
Vite Labs would like your input on how our product sizes up to other projects! How does our functionality and performance compare to others? Tell us your genuine opinion of how Vite TestNet and its features compare to other public blockchains! 😄 👨‍💻

https://medium.com/vitelabs/vite-vs-campaign-f59d36bb47a5
ludenaprotocol.io
🎄Congratulations to all on holidays!☃️
Recently, we launched  Android version of Vite Wallet with the following features:

- Account registration and login in.

- Token assets sending and receiving.

- Mnemonic and addresses management. Being capable of generating multiple wallet addresses from the mnemonic.

- Historical transaction list.

- Quota acquisition.

- Links to Vite Rewards Enquiry and Vite official forum, etc.

Note:  Voting for supernodes is temporarily unavailable in this version. Please visit our web wallet (https://wallet.vite.net/) if you have such demand.

You can download the Vite wallet for Android on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vite.wallet

As this version is at the inauguration stage, there still exists bugs even after our team's internal reduplicative examinations and tests.
So we hold Campaign of Reporting Bugs🎁 to perfect this Android version and reward bugs reporters at the beginning of 2019: https://forum.vite.net/topic/171/android-wallet-app-is-online-and-campaign-of-reporting-bugs
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Maybe binance listing is planned, it would be perfect
Activity: 199
The roadmap has been around for some time. Anyone who owned ERC20 token could sell it if one did not want to wait that long for mainnet to be released. Those who only have (non-converted) native Vite tokens have been given them by bounties or airdrops. Therefore, it should be okay to wait so long, after all, you lose nothing.
Yes, I think you're right about what you said!
Because at least I'm sure to be part of and have some VITE.
Patience is the secret.
By the way, I'm grateful for what you did!
His benevolence and interest in VITE allowed me to be part of that community as well.
Pages:
Jump to: