Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 86. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
novaexchange site doesnt load................. Angry
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
yeah, things are moving, the project looks good
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
  VIVO is listed on NovaExchange!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VIVO/

It is good to know about this great news. At least nobody will be scammed again with trading personally.

I wish to invest a masternode too, how to check total masternodes currently?

EDIT: I found total masternode number in wallet info Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
SteamOctanePool has been upgraded with the mandatory wallet update.  Fee's have also been lowered to 0.25%!

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:4233 -u -p c=VIVO

Stratum is back up and running and ready for your miners!

Need more Miners!  Fees are only 0.25%!  Come mine with us and experience one of the fastest pools on the net. 

We are hosted on the leading internet host with a scaling server that is able to handle the mining load.  We are also DDOS resistant. 
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 40
It has been stated that nova accepted vivo and we are all waiting for them to finish their part of the job Wink

Why devs are not trying other exchanes? Yobit perhaps?
Dev i thinking how to create more nodes Smiley

more exchanges = more popularity = more nodes I think;)

I'm starting to the think the dev built out a few MN of his own with the premine.
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
When will Vote VIVO on NovaExchange? I really want to vote, but when?
Activity: 40
I am really interested in building out a MN any extra coins for sale?
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
VIVO pool online on:

www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley

Ps. Any exchange to get a price from?

You are extracting blocks without masternode enforcement respecting. See https://altminer.net/explorer/VIVO?height=5502

Those blocks will get rejected once 51% of the nodes are up2date.

Please adopt your coinbase so that you're respecting masternode rewards. See earlier and later blocks.
First blocks with masternode payments have been mined, pool confirmed.
Activity: 78
It has been stated that nova accepted vivo and we are all waiting for them to finish their part of the job Wink

more exchanges = more popularity = more nodes I think;)
Hello devs can you please tell about exchanges, so what the plans are - nova exchange or cryptopia? I had read all pages and as I understand you trying to do with Nova in special way mode, but what about Cryptopia and others? Your ANN still saying that Cryptopia will go first?

If you have read the ANN you would already know the answer. I have just updated the exchange situation the other day. We are waiting for progress from NovaExchange. I was told the Nova staff are unusually busy this time with handling issues of ERC20 coins.

NovaExchange will be the first exchange, for the time being. As specified in the ANN OP, Cryptopia have just tripled their listing fee to almost 3 BTC a few days ago. Not ruling it out in the future completely. It will be reconsidered later on, when hopefully they will reduce the listing price again.

Tnx for the answer, yes Cryptopia is flying in the clouds with such fees.
ps mining VIVO for a week, now must decide switch or stay - electricity bills must be paid))
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !

Activity: 144
Hello devs can you please tell about exchanges, so what the plans are - nova exchange or cryptopia? I had read all pages and as I understand you trying to do with Nova in special way mode, but what about Cryptopia and others? Your ANN still saying that Cryptopia will go first?

If you have read the ANN you would already know the answer. I have just updated the exchange situation the other day. We are waiting for progress from NovaExchange. I was told the Nova staff are unusually busy this time with handling issues of ERC20 coins.

NovaExchange will be the first exchange, for the time being. As specified in the ANN OP, Cryptopia have just tripled their listing fee to almost 3 BTC a few days ago. Not ruling it out in the future completely. It will be reconsidered later on, when hopefully they will reduce the listing price again.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 148
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I tried to get enough VIVO together to get a masternode going... I mined hard, but I don't have enough power to get enough coins. So I'm holding what I've got for now and will try get some when VIVO gets to the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
like in dash there is no getwork included so no for solo
Pages:
Jump to: