Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 82. (Read 201380 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
hexpool get hacked?  shows payments sent but never received in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Is this project devoted to Windows?
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Hello everyone!

VIVO [VIVO] added to https://umine.org/

Low fee 0.5%, payouts every 2 hours.

Happy mining!
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Running my [first?] masternode for Vivo over the past 18 hours and got 4 payments so far, which is more than expected. Quite pleased with the results!

If I ever get to an additional 1000 coins I'll set up a second MN on a VPS Smiley

Just fired up a master node also. Was relatively painless. I did however have to restart the daemon to get the masternode aspect running.
How many coins did you get over the 18 hours?

4 payments = 20 coins, as 4 x 5 = 20 Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Running my [first?] masternode for Vivo over the past 18 hours and got 4 payments so far, which is more than expected. Quite pleased with the results!

If I ever get to an additional 1000 coins I'll set up a second MN on a VPS Smiley

Just fired up a master node also. Was relatively painless. I did however have to restart the daemon to get the masternode aspect running.
How many coins did you get over the 18 hours?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Tell me please when add VIVO in CoinCap?
Activity: 144
Hi dev, I'm very interested about Vivo coin. So I downloaded the wallet. However as I scanned both the wallet vivo-qt.exe and vivo-0.12.1.6-win64.zip, both windows defender and virustotal.com detected anomalies:
[ But I'm very interested with Vivo coin. So where and how can I be able to get a clean wallet?

Can you, DEV or anybody else please verify this anomaly, and also please help me find another link with a clean vivo wallet.
Thank you.

The VIVO wallets on our official github are fully safe & clean. Feel free & safe to use them. Virustotal is known for detecting false positives in crypto wallets executables and "MalwarePatrol" is one of the most common ones found in crypto currencies.

Even though you are 100% safe using the official download links on the Vivo github. you can always feel free to compile your own qt for more additional safety. The Vivo source is available for you on Github.

https://github.com/vivocoin/vivo/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi dev, I'm very interested about Vivo coin. So I downloaded the wallet. However as I scanned both the wallet vivo-qt.exe and vivo-0.12.1.6-win64.zip, both windows defender and virustotal.com detected anomalies:

And I also scanned the wallet url from https://github.com/vivocoin/vivo/releases/download/v0.12.1.6/vivo-0.12.1.6-win64.zip with the virustotal url checker, and found this:

This my first time to encounter anomalies with wallets. And I'm trying to avoid any anomalies by scanning first wallets. But I'm very interested with Vivo coin. So where and how can I be able to get a clean wallet?

Can you, DEV or anybody else please verify this anomaly, and also please help me find another link with a clean vivo wallet.
Thank you.
Activity: 119
who can how fix this problem? masternode is not in the list and second error could not connect to tnkx

mate, join the slack/telegram group ... am sure someone will be able to help.
Activity: 144
 New VIVO Masternode Twitter Giveaway!
 Follow the instructions below to enter the giveaway! Running 7th - 30th September

Like, RT & follow to enter: https://twitter.com/vivocrypto/status/905817914632282117
 Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158884.new#new

Activity: 25
who can how fix this problem? masternode is not in the list and second error could not connect to tnkx
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
The best way to run a masternode is to go for a VPS. There a plenty of companies who have offers below 5 bucks. Looking at the current earnings you will earn that back by x10 in 24h. I wouldn't bother setting up a node at home.
How much earn your masternode ?

Depends on how many masternodes exist - for now you will earn around 35 / day. As the number of MNs go up, this will come down.
But the returns are still pretty high. VIVO is trading close to 1.5$ at the moment on Nova...
Ok thanks.
Activity: 119
The best way to run a masternode is to go for a VPS. There a plenty of companies who have offers below 5 bucks. Looking at the current earnings you will earn that back by x10 in 24h. I wouldn't bother setting up a node at home.

Depends on how many masternodes exist - for now you will earn around 35 / day. As the number of MNs go up, this will come down.
But the returns are still pretty high. VIVO is trading close to 1.5$ at the moment on Nova...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
what hashrates are people getting with their 1080 ti's?

Gtx 1070 is around 900-1000 Kh/s on Tpruvot miner and Gtx 1080Ti is around 1350 Kh/s. Depend on power limits and clocks though, but on this miner this is average. Maybe if there is better miner, but i dont know which, you can get better numbers.
Activity: 58
Hi Dev,

If my ISP couldn't provide a public IP. I will not be a masternode, right? Sad

I found this error from start masternode.

"Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."

I had the same problem. Try to check under settings->options->network the "Map port using UPnP" option.
Also in your router enable UPnP
This solved my problem!

Thanks, but it still couldn't start after all checked
Activity: 64
Hi Dev,

If my ISP couldn't provide a public IP. I will not be a masternode, right? Sad

I found this error from start masternode.

"Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."

I had the same problem. Try to check under settings->options->network the "Map port using UPnP" option.
Also in your router enable UPnP
This solved my problem!
Pages:
Jump to: