Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 83. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

If my ISP couldn't provide a public IP. I will not be a masternode, right? Sad

I found this error from start masternode.

"Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only."

Activity: 26
what hashrates are people getting with their 1080 ti's?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
anyone has a conf and a .bat for gatelessminergate for AMD cards?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Good to see the hashrate picking up again! We are currently at 2.2GHs. Kepp it coming guys. I said it on slack, telegram and dicrod before but in order to spread the reach:

Contact coinwarz so the might add vivo! Once the volume is higher ping coinmarketcap too! Tell your favorite youtube crypto guy about it. Also i dont see much on twitter about vivo. needs to change.

and BTW: there are 6 open seats left for the next shared master node https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shared-masternode-hosting-vivo-only-atm-2135163 & https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F1DzW-IZl2e9vSoaTDn-We4Uwwouxz4ldsZ6aAWSTi4/edit#gid=990178803
Activity: 64
Nicog:
You can control multiple nodes from one wallet, but each node must have its own wallet and unique IP. So each masternode will require either a vps or a static IP.

Vivo is very light on resources, so you might be able to get away with some of the free tier Vps's, but I haven't tried that myself

Thanks GerryMc for your answer! I will try it with VPS as soon as I have more coins!

check the guide here how to setup a single or multiple cold nodes. on a vps with 2gb you could run 8-10 vivo daemons max. I wouldn't recommend more then 5. haven't tried to max it out by now.

I'm running already one masternode which I made exactly as in this guide, but without VPS. I'm running it on my windows 10 machine and in the wallet options under network I checked "Map port using UPnP" to make it work. Of cause in my router UPnP is also activated
But I did not found the guide how to setup multiple masternodes, If you have some exact links please write it here

Anyway thanks for your help!

VIVO Multiple Masternodes Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_ABrwduZo

Thank you!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Nicog:
You can control multiple nodes from one wallet, but each node must have its own wallet and unique IP. So each masternode will require either a vps or a static IP.

Vivo is very light on resources, so you might be able to get away with some of the free tier Vps's, but I haven't tried that myself

Thanks GerryMc for your answer! I will try it with VPS as soon as I have more coins!

check the guide here how to setup a single or multiple cold nodes. on a vps with 2gb you could run 8-10 vivo daemons max. I wouldn't recommend more then 5. haven't tried to max it out by now.

I'm running already one masternode which I made exactly as in this guide, but without VPS. I'm running it on my windows 10 machine and in the wallet options under network I checked "Map port using UPnP" to make it work. Of cause in my router UPnP is also activated
But I did not found the guide how to setup multiple masternodes, If you have some exact links please write it here

VIVO Multiple Masternodes Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_ABrwduZo
Nicog:

VIVO is a smartphone brand. Is this coin associated to it since its logo and font are the same.

Just caught up by the name, Vivo Grin~
Does this has something to do with the Chinese smart phone manufacturer Vivo? Anyone?

No

No. The VIVO logo is our own design creation. The used font is different, even though they look similar.
Activity: 19
VIVO is a smartphone brand. Is this coin associated to it since its logo and font are the same.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
copper member
Activity: 122
https://Zixx.chat
Nicog:

Can I run multiple separate masternodes on only one wallet?
Thanks
Activity: 148
WTB 1000 VIVO , please pm.

there is already an exchange., try to buy in NOVAEXCHAGE
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
WTB 1000 VIVO , please pm.
copper member
Activity: 122
https://Zixx.chat
There is also a shared masternode service run by whywefight, which lowers the cost of entry to the masternode game ten fold.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F1DzW-IZl2e9vSoaTDn-We4Uwwouxz4ldsZ6aAWSTi4/edit#gid=1885988259

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21468570
Activity: 201
Assume the MN that have been around since the beginning are devs as well - so thats quite a large percentage.

The masternodes that have been around from the beginning (with a couple of exceptions) are entirely community owned. Your assumption is not true. We are planning to run some masternodes too but will certainly ensure they will never represent a large percentage of the network.

The first 4 must be given when they first appeared and what about the transactions I listed? It's like 16 clicks to get back to the genesis block. Can you confirm how many the Dev team are running please? Just for transparency.  Thanks

The dev team is running 8 masternodes.

Ok thanks, doesn't cover off all those tx's but as I said looks interesting will invest some more into it
Assume the MN that have been around since the beginning are devs as well - so thats quite a large percentage.

The masternodes that have been around from the beginning (with a couple of exceptions) are entirely community owned. Your assumption is not true. We are planning to run some masternodes too but will certainly ensure they will never represent a large percentage of the network.

The first 4 must be given when they first appeared and what about the transactions I listed? It's like 16 clicks to get back to the genesis block. Can you confirm how many the Dev team are running please? Just for transparency.  Thanks

The dev team is running 8 masternodes.
Activity: 201

Activity: 210
Gives an error at startup: failed to load cache from governance governance.dat. Please tell me what to do?
understood! help here it is: I had the same. You have to delete mncache.dat and mnpayments.dat in the DashCore folder then start the wallet again
Pages:
Jump to: