Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VNL]- VanillaCoin.net [ New WhirlpoolX Algo ] - page 11. (Read 26089 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
lol, rally good coin. everybody wants to sell Cheesy nice future Cheesy
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
when the coin on the exchange  Angry
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
i belive its in the works , its apparently not very easy to make one tho or there's just not any developer that is intrested in making one Sad

I'm interested in an optimized version...

For Nvidia?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
i belive its in the works , its apparently not very easy to make one tho or there's just not any developer that is intrested in making one Sad
beta version for 0.1 btc (if anyone interested you know how to contact me)

current speed: 185MH/s gtx980
                     168MH/s gtx780ti
                       52MH/s gtx 750ti
Activity: 268

For Nvidia?

Indeed...

Activity: 700
Update your miners! said to run 2x faster

Copy past from DEV's post on vanillacoin forums :

Here is the final sgminer windows 32/64 binaries and source code. The 32-bit version is notably faster in testing but some miners have requested a 64-bit version and so this may not be true for everyone. In order to gain any additional speed the lookup tables would need to be rewritten.
http://vanillacoin.net/downloads/sgminer_32.zip
http://vanillacoin.net/downloads/sgminer_64.zip
http://vanillacoin.net/downloads/sgminer-5.1.0.zip
I have confirmed the source code compiles on Linux and Mac OS X.
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
any exchange add this coin ?  lol the diffcult 800+
We are working on getting listed. Cool

This guy said he doesn't like Bitcointalk because it is a cesspool & to use the official Vanillacoin Forums yet he is back.......... Ironic right, not enough investors in your coin ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9921833

It was probably because of the community over at the vnl forums. We wanted him to be everywhere (IRC/BCT).

Ironic right?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

This guy said he doesn't like Bitcointalk because it is a cesspool & to use the official Vanillacoin Forums yet he is back.......... Ironic right, not enough investors in your coin ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9921833
Activity: 596
Merit: 251

Activity: 266
any exchange add this coin ?  lol the diffcult 800+
If it was 5 minutes of work it would already be out, or it is 5 minutes of work for an extremely talented coder like djm or wolf who already have a lot of the tools in place and work done.  In either case, just like SUP had an Nvidia miner for a week before a working AMD miner, VNL has an AMD miner first but I am sure an Nvidia will be out soon.  Difficulty is  only going up, so if you have Nvidia and can't wait I suggest you rent a rig at MRR in my sig below and get mining!

How many VNL can be mined (on average) with a 500MH/s rig for 24 hrs?

1,355.12651659 VNL/day

That is if the difficulty stayed the same and no more miners joined in but that is a ball park.

Thx... numbers look good... I'm on it Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If it was 5 minutes of work it would already be out, or it is 5 minutes of work for an extremely talented coder like djm or wolf who already have a lot of the tools in place and work done.  In either case, just like SUP had an Nvidia miner for a week before a working AMD miner, VNL has an AMD miner first but I am sure an Nvidia will be out soon.  Difficulty is  only going up, so if you have Nvidia and can't wait I suggest you rent a rig at MRR in my sig below and get mining!

1,355.12651659 VNL/day

That is if the difficulty stayed the same and no more miners joined in but that is a ball park.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

This should help.

https://vnl.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Whirlpoolx algo is awesome...Not created by the NSA - and it runs low low watts at high hash power

This coin could be big
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
If it was 5 minutes of work it would already be out, or it is 5 minutes of work for an extremely talented coder like djm or wolf who already have a lot of the tools in place and work done.  In either case, just like SUP had an Nvidia miner for a week before a working AMD miner, VNL has an AMD miner first but I am sure an Nvidia will be out soon.  Difficulty is  only going up, so if you have Nvidia and can't wait I suggest you rent a rig at MRR in my sig below and get mining!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What about Nvidia miner ?

Last time i heard about it Djm34 said it was a 5 minutes work but that he would not release it just to piss off traumschiff, i don't think that punishing the community for the behiavor of one single individual is really fair but heh
Pages:
Jump to: