Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VNL]- VanillaCoin.net [ New WhirlpoolX Algo ] - page 13. (Read 26089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Exchange needed.

agreed , but i dont belive source is public yet , once source goes public exchanges will come : )

Are you trolling? You published the link to the source in the OP and now is saying the source is closed?Huh?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Exchange needed.

agreed , but i dont belive source is public yet , once source goes public exchanges will come : )

So much mining

No source?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Exchange needed.

Good luck, Here's hoping for a smooth launch.
it launched like 3 months ago man ^_^
Activity: 342
Good luck, Here's hoping for a smooth launch.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Exchange needed.
Activity: 268
Good to see you guys here again... indeed, this coin was announced on BCT before it's launch back in December and this has been one of the easiest and fair coins to mine... props to the dev!
Activity: 252
Now with 4 million coins mined people start posting here after a few mined all those coins.  Hoping for pumping and dumping 4 million coins?  Same as like neutrinocoin and rimbit.  Mine all coins in secret then announce.  Makes look like marketcap is big until looking at volume.

It was announced 10 days before its launch.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vnl-vanillacoin-beta-pre-release-890388

...just a questionn
another copy&paste...
or there is some real innovation here???

thanx!!!
as i've said , the algo is completly new , what dev's real goals with this coin is , i have no clue.
but its definetly isent a reglar pump and dump coin.
looks real intresting to me atleast : )

i read about WhirlpoolX algo..
i mean if the coin introduce a real innovative feature...
ot is just another pump&dump coin...

Go to read the whitepaper, specially its 3rd page.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
how do i mine on the pool. what do i use as the username and password for the rig i rented

-u=yourVNLaddy -p=anything (i think - it's unspecified)

from the getting started  (linux cmd - for win just change the ./minerd to minerd.exe)
./minerd --algo=whirlpoolx --url=stratum+tcp://HOSTNAME:3032 --coinbase-addr=YOUR_WALLET_ADDR --user=YOUR_WALLET_ADDR

Activity: 350
how do i mine on the pool. what do i use as the username and password for the rig i rented
Activity: 332
GPU rentals available here https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/whirlpoolx

Now is a great time to get a lot of coin, before more pools open up and more people point their GPU at it.

Yes it is innovative. Built basically from scratch by the dev.
This coin has always felt like one of those sleeper coins like Flutter, and with GPU mining out there's a new window of opportunity for people to get in before it goes huge.
yup , first it was cpu and now its gpu miners turn Smiley
Activity: 363
This coin has always felt like one of those sleeper coins like Flutter, and with GPU mining out there's a new window of opportunity for people to get in before it goes huge.
Now with 4 million coins mined people start posting here after a few mined all those coins.  Hoping for pumping and dumping 4 million coins?  Same as like neutrinocoin and rimbit.  Mine all coins in secret then announce.  Makes look like marketcap is big until looking at volume.

i've been mining VNL since (before!) day 1,(on launch, there were some fatal errors and the BC was reset several times before temporarily throwing in the towel and running on testnet for a few days) the dev's stated goal was to create a currency with a fair distribution, leveling the field; CPU, GPU, ASIC, everyone will have an even chance to grab some vanilla. you can read the other VNL threads and catch up on the details, there was no attempt at secrecy.

Quote from: Gladimor on Today at 01:56:34 PM
Is VanillaCoin a fork of any cryptocurrency?
no , i belive its made from start , you'd have to talk to the dev on vanilla forums about that tho :p

i think there is some bitcoin code, dev has also mentioned inclusion of some code from peercoin

alright , thanks for clearing that up : )
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

i've been mining VNL since (before!) day 1,(on launch, there were some fatal errors and the BC was reset several times before temporarily throwing in the towel and running on testnet for a few days) the dev's stated goal was to create a currency with a fair distribution, leveling the field; CPU, GPU, ASIC, everyone will have an even chance to grab some vanilla. you can read the other VNL threads and catch up on the details, there was no attempt at secrecy.

Quote from: Gladimor on Today at 01:56:34 PM
Is VanillaCoin a fork of any cryptocurrency?
no , i belive its made from start , you'd have to talk to the dev on vanilla forums about that tho :p

i think there is some bitcoin code, dev has also mentioned inclusion of some code from peercoin

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I like that name!! Vanillacoin rules!

Name is most important feature of coin? 
looking at how quickly people jump to a new coin, the answer to your question is: definitely, yes.
Any real innovation here?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So what's the intentions to post it hire again and again ?

Undecided
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Name is most important feature of coin? 

indeed , the name is very awesume  : ) i belive dev will also change logo soon atleast so we've been told : > maybe we can get something more like vanilla
...just a questionn
another copy&paste...
or there is some real innovation here???

thanx!!!
as i've said , the algo is completly new , what dev's real goals with this coin is , i have no clue.
but its definetly isent a reglar pump and dump coin.
looks real intresting to me atleast : )

i read about WhirlpoolX algo..
i mean if the coin introduce a real innovative feature...
ot is just another pump&dump coin...

i cant answer that , as i've said im not the dev.
Pages:
Jump to: