Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 47. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Wont the discount of 80% which will be available in 2019 increase anymore? Is this the maximum value?
Activity: 280
Can participants of the surveys receive the reward in fiat money? Or is the only possible options the tokens of your platform?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Good afternoon. Do you currently negotiate with the first companies that are ready to become your platform’s clients? This should be addressed in advance.
We’re forging relationship. The negotiations will enter the active phase in parallel with the launch of the platform.
VOTES
When the first working version of the project is scheduled to be launched? I want to be sure that you will do that before potential competitors.
Its launch is planned at the third quarter of this year.
VOTES
Can votes simply be bought? Isn't it then easy to manipulate any voting by just buying more votes than others can afford? Or do you have some system built into your platform that provides authentication services?
Our platform doesnt allow to purchase voices. As for authorization, the amount of the data collected from the respondent depends on the aim of the survey.
VOTES
Hello. Why did you decide to conduct the main sale in two rounds? I understand that this is a trend now. However, I thought, that there was a rational explanation.
Its first stage is quite short. It’s held in order to allow everyone who didnt have time to purchase the tokens on the pre-ICO to do it now.
VOTES
Was there a closed presentation for large private investors on your platform? I suppose, it would be in demand.
No, there were no private meetings with the investors held. The distribution of tokens will be carried out publicly.
VOTES
Hello. For what purpose do you create a token reserve? Do you want to leave some power to control the token rate?
The reserve will be used for elimination of force majeure situations and also if the other items of expenditure will take more than it was expected.
Activity: 252
Hi. What number of tokens will be put on sale in the second round of the ICO?
If i recall it correctly, it’s 50 million exactly.
Hi. What number of tokens will be put on sale in the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Can anyone remind me the duration of the pre-sale?

Yes, i can. It’s exactly 31 days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Can anyone remind me the duration of the pre-sale?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How much are you planning to allocate to the payment for miners’ services? The reward should be generous, otherwise, you wont manage to attract them.
Activity: 266
Can tokens be used only for receipt of discounts or will there be other ways to use them?
Activity: 238
Hi there. Dont you think that the number of tokens issued by your platform is too small? Usually billions of tokens are being put on the ICO.
In my opinion, on the contrary, the less tokens there’re – the faster their value will grow.
However, i always used to think that the growth of the value of the token doesnt depend on the number of the tokens, it depends on the efficiency of the management of the platform where they’re used.
Votes wont face problems with this. It has an experienced team of experts which has already launched a full-fledged project.
Yes, but the project is quite local, it works only in the Russian market.
The expansion is just the matter of the time. Moreover, all the team’s members already contact with representatives of the world-known brands.
Hi there. Dont you think that the number of tokens issued by your platform is too small? Usually billions of tokens are being put on the ICO.
In my opinion, on the contrary, the less tokens there’re – the faster their value will grow.
However, i always used to think that the growth of the value of the token doesnt depend on the number of the tokens, it depends on the efficiency of the management of the platform where they’re used.
Votes wont face problems with this. It has an experienced team of experts which has already launched a full-fledged project.
Yes, but the project is quite local, it works only in the Russian market.
Pages:
Jump to: