Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 49. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I’ve heard about the paid surveys on the internet long ago. Is this market still developing? I thought that it has already disappeared…
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Does the project need the amount of money it’s aiming to raise? for most projects, simply raising lots of money doesn’t necessarily help them make more money. does the project have a clear plan of what they will do with the funds?
Sure. Clear distribution plan of the budget is in or WP. Remember that we’re launching the global platform aimed at holding voting anywhere in the world.

It is quite unusual that accounts of surveys organizers and of respondents will be different. How will they differ from each other?
The main difference is the functional. Also, for example, the accounts for freelancers and clients on freelance platforms are different.

You say that modern technologies of blockchain and smart-contracts will be introduced into the system. Won't there be more innovative features on the service?
At the moment we’re focused in the implementation of decentralization and blockchain, but we’re open for new ideas in case of necessity, especially if they can improve the efficiency of our platform.

Good day! I would like to know how well the distributed storage module will be protected from hacking and data modification?
The data in the blockchain can be changed only in case several parties agree to do it. As for the cracks, they’re impossible to damage the data stored in blockchain.

That’s true nobody trusts the results of elections today. What country would you choose first for presidential election?
There havent been any offers yet. At the moment we’re focused on the work out of the details of our project.

You are challenging a big company - SurveyMonkey. How are you going to compete with it?
We have the main advantage:  blockchain technologies and decentralization, they’re able to take the transparency of the voting to the completely new level.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Do you currently negotiate with the first companies that are ready to become your platform’s clients? This should be addressed in advance.
Activity: 209
When the first working version of the project is scheduled to be launched? I want to be sure that you will do that before potential competitors.
Activity: 238
Hello. How much money has been collected within the pre-ICO?
According to information from the white paper – 650 ETH.
Hello. How much money has been collected within the pre-ICO?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Can votes simply be bought? Isn't it then easy to manipulate any voting by just buying more votes than others can afford? Or do you have some system built into your platform that provides authentication services?
Activity: 280
Hello. Why did you decide to conduct the main sale in two rounds? I understand that this is a trend now. However, I thought, that there was a rational explanation.
Activity: 294
Hello. I was wondering, where you directed the tokens, that had been collected during the pre-sale?
All of them were directed to organization of the next rounds of the ICO. At least, I heard that version.
Isn’t it too much to spend as much as 650 ETH on organizational issues?
This also includes marketing and attracting new investors. In addition, scale of the main sale is much greater, than one of the pre-sale.
However, there will certainly be unspent funds. What will you do with them?
It would be most fair just to add them to the overall budget. I am sure that the Votes team will provide a detailed report on expenditure of funds immediately after the ICO.
Activity: 210
Hello. I was wondering, where you directed the tokens, that had been collected during the pre-sale?
All of them were directed to organization of the next rounds of the ICO. At least, I heard that version.
This also includes marketing and attracting new investors. In addition, scale of the main sale is much greater, than one of the pre-sale.
However, there will certainly be unspent funds. What will you do with them?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Was there a closed presentation for large private investors on your platform? I suppose, it would be in demand.
Activity: 303
This is very alarming - you are either not prepared for the ICO of the company, or is another Scam, do you really want a similar assessment?
Activity: 266
Hello. For what purpose do you create a token reserve? Do you want to leave some power to control the token rate?
Activity: 588
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be available within the ICO?
The total number of tokens, that were put up for sale, is 80 million.

i think this is not a problem to get sold out, because this ico waiting by investors and will be enthusiasm
only 80 million tokens, so don't be late if you want to participate in ico
The total number of tokens, that were put up for sale, is 80 million.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: