Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 52. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful and reach sales target. Success for all developers of this project
Activity: 308
It's cool that companies will have a transparent solution for testing and questioning their employees! But would that be the only purpose of Votes?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Greetings. What is the commission of the platform that is going to be charged from the respondents?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What currencies are going to be used for paying the rewards to respondents on Votes?
Activity: 392
Where can I subscribe for notifications about second round of ICO date and time?
You can follow project telegram channel and also sign up for notifications on the official  website!
Activity: 238
Where can I subscribe for notifications about second round of ICO date and time?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Greetings! What part old online voting market you're planning to take in the next couple of years?
The  more is the better, it’s obvious. To begin with, we wanna to compete all the competitors.
VOTES
why did you give an opportunity to create votings where respondents are not going to get paid? Do you think somebody will participate in them?
People that are interested in expression of their opnion will take place in such surveys and these surveys will the most effective ones.
VOTES
That’s an interesting project. There are not enough transparent voting systems today. But there is anything I cant get. What advantages Votes developers get?

Our company will receive profit due to commissions on payment for arrangement of the voting and surveys on Votes platform.
VOTES
You are creating Votes platform be on Simpoll. does it mean that it is going to be the largest platform in Russia?
That’s right. But our goal is to become the largest platform for arrangement of online surveys and voting in the world.
VOTES
Good day! You say  that you are planning to work with 50,000 clients. Are there any large famous brands among them?
Hello. We can name the following large brands that are our clients: Re:Store, Adidas, Megafon and many others
VOTES
I don't understand why you issue VOTES tokens if I can pay for inquiries and head counts with fiat money. You could get investments in some other way.

Hmm I have never heard is that it is going to be possible to pay for Head counts with fiat money. There is no information about it in the white paper so I guess you're mistaken.

I have heard that you can pay some amount in fiat and some in tokens. And every three months you can pay more and more in fiat. Is that true?

No, you confused it with discounts that you are going to get if you're paying for head counts in tokens.

Oh, probably so. By the way what discounts are available for users?

Yes, absolutely right! If the users pay for survey or voting with the help of Voting tokens, they’ll receive discounts. You can find the info on the in our White paper.
If polls and elections are going to be more accurate if they are free the what’s the point to have paid ones?
Activity: 364
How can I pay for Votes tokens during the second round of ICO?
If I’m not wrong right now you can pay with ETH and BTC for Votes tokens.
Activity: 196
How can I pay for Votes tokens during the second round of ICO?
Why do they allow arranging polls and elections that will not be paid for? Respondents wont participate in that kinda thing…

Why do you think so? This kind of polls will be more accurate and people who handle them are more interested in that.

Why are they going to be more accurate? I doubt it.

It’s easy to explain: it’s more important for respondents to answer honestly and carefully if the main point is to provide info instead of getting money. That’s why.

True that. Does it mean that this kind of polls can be arranged for free since respondents are not getting anything?
Nope. You have to pay for organizing the poll. Basically you pay for using the platform for the place you use but of course it costs much less.

Do you already have fix prices for polls and elections organization on Votes?
Merit: 101
Why do they allow arranging polls and elections that will not be paid for? Respondents wont participate in that kinda thing…

Why do you think so? This kind of polls will be more accurate and people who handle them are more interested in that.

It’s easy to explain: it’s more important for respondents to answer honestly and carefully if the main point is to provide info instead of getting money. That’s why.

True that. Does it mean that this kind of polls can be arranged for free since respondents are not getting anything?
Nope. You have to pay for organizing the poll. Basically you pay for using the platform for the place you use but of course it costs much less.

Merit: 101

Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: