Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Hi,
here this my work
the indonesian translate has been posted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vrs-dao-ico-dacioairdrop-veros-dh-4413831

waiting, for reward!!!

Hi,
what your mean?
you not paid me??

Well, no response at all from you, then I declare you are the big mouth and the covert project, because what I have done but you do not pay us, and you do not respond to it, this is clear from since the month of May 12  I post until the moment this you do not respond, you are the one who hired man And you still Not PAY ME ..

So, if this a really really profesional project not scam all people let's do it you must pay my result JOB.

copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
Airdrop is fully distributed.
We have sent letters about cooperation to the world organizations working in the field of environmental, humanitarian and cultural protection.
copper member
Airdrop is fully distributed.
copper member
A new member of the team, who has extensive experience in promoting projects, should join us.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
copper member
UI DESIGN OF ATLAS WALLET+ Veros DH | RELEASED 18 JULY 2018
[/b]

copper member
Update of site Veros DH | Design update of http://vedh.io  site | Released 01 August 2018

copper member
Your project was created on Ethereum platform, or you use your own blockchain? Will you have your personal wallet for your coins?

SPECIFICATIONS
NAME: VEROS | SYMBOL: VRS
ALGO: ETHEREUM | TYPE: ERC20 | DECIMALS: 6
MAX SUPPLY: 100 000 000   
TOTAL SUPPLY: 85 000 000
CONTRACT:0X92E78DAE1315067A8819EFD6DCA432DE9DCDE2E9
copper member
Your project was created on Ethereum platform, or you use your own blockchain? Will you have your personal wallet for your coins?

ATLAS Wallet+ Release
Release of the beta version of ATLAS WAllet+ for Android
Released 11 August 2018
Activity: 57
copper member
Updated ROADMAP Q3 Veros DH Atlas | Part of the work to achieve Grand goals! https://vedh.io/index.php/roadmap
Activity: 85
Hello! Over the past week, VRS has grown by almost 30% !!! This is a good signal for investors.
copper member
Airdrop | today will be started distribution
copper member
News📢
- update of the RoadMap on July 11
- the development of the Atlas platform has started
copper member
copper member
copper member
The environmental protection is our everyone should to do, because of social development in the past, has been seriously damage the ecological environment of the earth, we need to improve some years, there is a very big cost, the project hope DACIO can do something for this world, we have been friendly towards humans meaningful things.

That's of course correct, but too many people just talk rather than act. Everyone will agree with you. We all need to do something and only the minority will in the end. 
Just if there is a global platform aimed at this, it will be easier to unite people around problems.

A platform isn't a panacea. Every person has own goals. Most don't communicate publicly what they think for themselves.
Eco-high-tech products and technologies are the key to the bright future of all mankind.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The environmental protection is our everyone should to do, because of social development in the past, has been seriously damage the ecological environment of the earth, we need to improve some years, there is a very big cost, the project hope DACIO can do something for this world, we have been friendly towards humans meaningful things.

That's of course correct, but too many people just talk rather than act. Everyone will agree with you. We all need to do something and only the minority will in the end. 
Just if there is a global platform aimed at this, it will be easier to unite people around problems.

A platform isn't a panacea. Every person has own goals. Most don't communicate publicly what they think for themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: