Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
A normal project in terms of the idea and implementation . The community is gradually growing. Please tell me, can I still participate in the hand or is it over? Just some companies can have several rounds of distribution.

I'm pretty sure you can
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
A normal project in terms of the idea and implementation . The community is gradually growing. Please tell me, can I still participate in the hand or is it over? Just some companies can have several rounds of distribution.
Activity: 280
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Change the World for the Better!
The environmental protection is our everyone should to do, because of social development in the past, has been seriously damage the ecological environment of the earth, we need to improve some years, there is a very big cost, the project hope DACIO can do something for this world, we have been friendly towards humans meaningful things.

That's of course correct, but too many people just talk rather than act. Everyone will agree with you. We all need to do something and only the minority will in the end. 
the project is very important. Probably this is the best application of technology. But all the same, investors care about income. This will be the main thing for them.
if you read the white paper, you will understand that the project will offer a lot for investors. I think many will appreciate this
Thank you for a good evaluation of the project. We will try to ensure that the project is 100% implemented.
copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!

Hi,
here this my work
the indonesian translate has been posted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vrs-dao-ico-dacioairdrop-veros-dh-4413831

waiting, for reward!!!
[/quote]

Thank you for your great work!
Activity: 322
Activity: 448
The environmental protection is our everyone should to do, because of social development in the past, has been seriously damage the ecological environment of the earth, we need to improve some years, there is a very big cost, the project hope DACIO can do something for this world, we have been friendly towards humans meaningful things.

That's of course correct, but too many people just talk rather than act. Everyone will agree with you. We all need to do something and only the minority will in the end. 
the project is very important. Probably this is the best application of technology. But all the same, investors care about income. This will be the main thing for them.
if you read the white paper, you will understand that the project will offer a lot for investors. I think many will appreciate this
Beautiful project. I will follow the prospect for the future. I think I can make good money on this and that the main thing is to benefit society.
Activity: 392

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Just if there is a global platform aimed at this, it will be easier to unite people around problems.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Activity: 336
Do you have a referral program?
I myself am interested. This is a good chance to earn. Moreover, such a project will be very easy to recommend.
Activity: 280
Do you have a referral program?
Activity: 434
In which regions will the project work from the very beginning? Will there be licenses or permits for work in certain countries?

the project already has a license for Malta and I think with this there will be no problems with the development of the project to other countries.
Activity: 294
In which regions will the project work from the very beginning? Will there be licenses or permits for work in certain countries?

yes this is just a great prospect. But investors will only care about profits. As always. But that's good, I think so
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
A good project and behind it a very great prospect for the future. I want to buy tokens already now I think it will allow me to multiply the capital
Activity: 308
when will the platform start? Some modules will be launched before others or the whole platform will be launched at the same time?
Activity: 420
An excellent project with a great prospect for the future. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think tokens will grow very quickly in price.
Pages:
Jump to: