Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
How do I report about phishing website?

If you think that you have encountered a phishing scam, write to the project telegram channel
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
How do I report about phishing website?
Activity: 308
Wow!This is very unique project. I can say that this could be big in the future.

i will more likely to follow this project and see more on-going development.
But I'm interested in saving the environment and earning money. I think this project will perfectly help for me.
Activity: 280

That's cool, we need more languages to promote the project!
Activity: 322
Activity: 53
Wow!This is very unique project. I can say that this could be big in the future.

i will more likely to follow this project and see more on-going development.
Activity: 151
Hey. Interesting project. Does the company already have any licenses or patents? Where is the company officially registered?

I think that you will find the answer on this question in the Legal part of White Paper
Activity: 280
Hey. Interesting project. Does the company already have any licenses or patents? Where is the company officially registered?

The company is officially registered in Malta
Activity: 434
the company is registered as a legal entity in Malta. Perhaps in the future, representative offices will be opened in other regions.
yes it would be very interesting because the platform is going to sell eco-products around the world.
Activity: 294
the company is registered as a legal entity in Malta. Perhaps in the future, representative offices will be opened in other regions.
Activity: 448
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If I have old tokens then how can I exchange them for new ones? Or it's like it all happens automatically
I think this is just an excellent project and I really like it, its goals are quite noble and should help many people on the planet

Well, investors are in fact not important, they are concerned only with the potential for earnings. Grin Grin Grin

I think the project will be able to provide this for us. I myself am interested in buying tokens in the near future. This can be very well earned.
Activity: 420
I think this is just an excellent project and I really like it, its goals are quite noble and should help many people on the planet

Well, investors are in fact not important, they are concerned only with the potential for earnings. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I can get an award if they involve people in the project? Maybe there will be a referral program?
an interesting project and for him a great future. I think if you buy tokens now, then you can make good money on this by the end of the year.
hello is a great project and behind it a great prospect for the future. I have never met anything like this before. Good luck, you guys.

Yes, the idea is really good, but charitable fees are often dealt with by scammers. I hope the project will help solve this problem
this is one of the vocations of the project to solve this problem. I think with the technology of blockchain with this there will be no problems

will the projects on the platform be moderated? maybe you need any documents?
Activity: 378
hello is a great project and behind it a great prospect for the future. I have never met anything like this before. Good luck, you guys.

Yes, the idea is really good, but charitable fees are often dealt with by scammers. I hope the project will help solve this problem
this is one of the vocations of the project to solve this problem. I think with the technology of blockchain with this there will be no problems
Activity: 186

Pages:
Jump to: