Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
This project deserves attention. Idea, competent team, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support it, everyone will benefit in the end and help the conservation of nature.
Activity: 27
Good night devs
 It is a crypto exchange is very nice!
Activity: 14
Wish you discover enough resources to develop your idea.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The project has a humanitarian purpose towards the community. Protecting the environment, protecting the world will make people pay attention to the project. But perhaps the project needs to share how to achieve the goals set for the community. I believe successful projects will contribute to improving the world.
Activity: 322
Hello ! I need your help . I was blocked from accessing the Telegram group! unknown to me prechine, that I did this or wrote to close my access to it Huh I was signed to Air, now I will not get it !! I want to know the reason for this administrator action! The last letter was sent by me for your protection to another user in your group !!!  "One of the users wrote   text" what is involved in RUS and this means the death of a coin "my answer was the following" ---hehe, it's funny !! To evaluate a coin by such criteria, at least, it is not very reasonable for an adult. Believe me, most scammers are notfrom "Vanya" .All over the world there are bad and good things, it all depends on education and habitat)) Money for all are the same!
What could the Administrator see in this letter? I believe that this is kakaeto discrimination on your part !! I ask you to understand this situation, and answer me!!!!!!!!!
Well we will solve the problem!

what its your mean?

i already make been posted about, translate
so, now you not respect and never reply my message?
what its your mean?
you thinking my working its free?
Activity: 85
It is an interesting project, I am glad that I joined it and will actively participate in the preservation of nature.
copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
Hello ! I need your help . I was blocked from accessing the Telegram group! unknown to me prechine, that I did this or wrote to close my access to it Huh I was signed to Air, now I will not get it !! I want to know the reason for this administrator action! The last letter was sent by me for your protection to another user in your group !!!  "One of the users wrote   text" what is involved in RUS and this means the death of a coin "my answer was the following" ---hehe, it's funny !! To evaluate a coin by such criteria, at least, it is not very reasonable for an adult. Believe me, most scammers are notfrom "Vanya" .All over the world there are bad and good things, it all depends on education and habitat)) Money for all are the same!
What could the Administrator see in this letter? I believe that this is kakaeto discrimination on your part !! I ask you to understand this situation, and answer me!!!!!!!!!
Well we will solve the problem!
Activity: 11
Activity: 322

Hi,
here this my work
the indonesian translate has been posted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vrs-dao-ico-dacioairdrop-veros-dh-4413831

waiting, for reward!!!

Hi,
what your mean?
you not paid me??

copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
Tomorrow we will present the working mechanism of ATLAS ORACLE. [DAO]. A new model of crypto-projects management with the participation of AI [artificial intelligence].
Activity: 151
What is the company policy upon my online privacy protection ?

just go to the exchange and buy tokens what's the problem?

Maybe he doesn't have money Smiley Just trolling  Grin
Activity: 280

The answer to this question can be found in the  terms and conditions paragraph, I think
Activity: 378

just go to the exchange and buy tokens what's the problem?
Activity: 476
Did not quite understand and your data to the work of the company? You just buy tokens and use them on the network.
Activity: 47
Activity: 151
Airdrop is still ongoing or over?

You can find the information about airdrop on the website
Activity: 280
Hey. Do you negotiate with any exchanges on the listing of the token? I think the list of exchanges should be expanded in the future. Binance can be
I think ask better in Telegram chat, and check the roadmap, there must be an answer
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hey. Do you negotiate with any exchanges on the listing of the token? I think the list of exchanges should be expanded in the future. Binance can be
Activity: 448
Hi I have studied the project and have to say that it is simple excellent.  I think it has a great prospect for investors. Now is a good time to buy tokens.
I agree if the coverage of the project will grow then the price of the tokens. I will follow the development of this project. I'm thinking of taking a few tokens as soon as possible
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi I have studied the project and have to say that it is simple excellent.  I think it has a great prospect for investors. Now is a good time to buy tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: