Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 13. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
That is all well and good, but if you don't fix the issues with the wallet going out of sync while solo mining, no one is going to mine it!!! 

Marty, Ive had two different machines running solo mining on r9 280x's and had no issues with the wallet syncing. Also, we are planning to release an upgrade for the wallet soon and developments on waccoin silver.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
That is all well and good, but if you don't fix the issues with the wallet going out of sync while solo mining, no one is going to mine it!!! 
You can find the release from Wacminerals' CEO here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yfl56ciala74vu/Press%20Release.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ferx........sent you the pic you requested in PM and did not hear back from you.

Did you get it?
Yes i got it, i am sorry, i had some crazy days, i will ask the guys who are taking care of premine to send them to you now

no worries man, most of mine are the same:-)

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!

Guys.......would be REALLY nice if you would do what you say you are going to do.  I am now wasting further time having to follow up with this everyday!!

K, thanks.......it did come through finally, but FYI it was short 4 coins.
legendary
Ferx........sent you the pic you requested in PM and did not hear back from you.

Did you get it?
Yes i got it, i am sorry, i had some crazy days, i will ask the guys who are taking care of premine to send them to you now

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!

Guys.......would be REALLY nice if you would do what you say you are going to do.  I am now wasting further time having to follow up with this everyday!!
legendary
Giving this one more shot.  If the wallet goes out of sync while I'm mining this time I'm done.  Seems to me nothing is moving with this coin at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The allcrypt exchange is buying coins from me at 100 sat per coin. The promised rate was a minimum of 10 $ per coin. This coin shouldn't die so early. Dev please wake up and work something out.
if we will judge based on this things i saw a guy who is selling each wac for 1 btc, lets be real here, we all kow that anybody can do some stupid offer like this without taking any risk

ROFL, /nod, /grin...  It is a notification marker.  

I do believe this coin has folks behind it that can do that if they are in it for the long haul.

WORE.
legendary
I'm really starting to give up on this coin, nothing selling, the wallet always going out of sync.  So Sad!  Sad

Marty,

We are currently working on an announcement that will most certainly change this coin for the better. Our legal team is drafting the paperwork.

Lucas

It's not even that, it's the wallet going out of sync while mining.  I was out of town over the weekend, lost hours and hours of mining time, then again yesterday, the wallet went out of sync again.  More hours lost.  This coin is costing me much more that I have ever made on it.  I have had to redownload the blockchain a dozen times.  Very frustrating.
I'm really starting to give up on this coin, nothing selling, the wallet always going out of sync.  So Sad!  Sad

Marty,

We are currently working on an announcement that will most certainly change this coin for the better. Our legal team is drafting the paperwork.

Lucas
legendary
legendary

Did you get it?

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!
legendary
AllCrypt fixed the deposits, I guess we're not forked! Whew!
legendary

Did you get it?

Thanks!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Did you get it?
"blocks" : 6395,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.22622693,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 3225937,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

Is this the right fork?

Yes, that is right!
legendary
"blocks" : 6395,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.22622693,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 3225937,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

Is this the right fork?
Sent coins to AllCrypt, 20 conf in the wallet but never received.  Fork maybe?

Marty, we are currently looking at this and evaluating the best possible options. We are pulling new exchanges in the next few hours
legendary
Sent coins to AllCrypt, 20 conf in the wallet but never received.  Fork maybe?
legendary

Did you get it?
legendary
Now I'm getting the upgrade message again, I have been downloading the new blockchain so many times.  I hate to say it but with nothing moving at the exchanges, nothing happing with the DEVs and the problems I have had with this coin I think it's time to throw in the towel!!
Pages:
Jump to: