Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 24. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
With the premine, and the reward only 1 or .3333 coins
I mined a whole day with 30M only reward 30 coins
Don't you think it's too less????

I have a node for this coin, i know this people personally and the premine is 100% transparent, even if it is possible to hide like most of the coins, there are big plans for it, it will be posted here for the community every move of it. It’s made transparent because it will go to a bank for giving credits for development of any kind of apps, and for other areas too, this premine its also made to maintain price an control speculation. This is just a very diferent coin, something that nobody else saw before.  For everybody who trust this coin I leave the node: ferox.asuscomm.com:23924 and I tell you that you will never regret choosing this coin, and for whom who doesn’t trust I understand, its not so easy to believe, but if there were no risky people who believes in crazy projects not even bitcoin will exist now. 

aahahha 200 million premine??  HAHAH.. fuck off
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I have a node for this coin, i know this people personally and the premine is 100% transparent, even if it is possible to hide like most of the coins, there are big plans for it, it will be posted here for the community every move of it. It’s made transparent because it will go to a bank for giving credits for development of any kind of apps, and for other areas too, this premine its also made to maintain price an control speculation. This is just a very diferent coin, something that nobody else saw before.  For everybody who trust this coin I leave the node: ferox.asuscomm.com:23924 and I tell you that you will never regret choosing this coin, and for whom who doesn’t trust I understand, its not so easy to believe, but if there were no risky people who believes in crazy projects not even bitcoin will exist now. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
What is the block reward I have not downloaded a wallet yet?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
tell me more please.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The premine is not going to the DEV. GCCICB will begin offering financing projects for the community in the next couple of days. Also we are launching a series of benefits. This is a not a pre mine pump and dump, and no intention to hide it. If you don't like it, simply don't mine it, we will not risk a company and personal reputation to make a quick buck, we are in this to make it right. Questions will be answered as they come. Many criticized dark coin  when it came out, and now support it.
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
200.000.000 coins premine? WHAT THE?

You wrote:

Max Coins: 600 Million– A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards

I checked the code. 200 million premine. Ahahaha. This will fail in an instant.

Dev collects 200m premine but bounties are 20 coin or less...mostly under 5 coins. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We are currently generating two extra nodes, those having issues please try the wallet included in github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold under the release folder

Thanks, wacc.pool.mn has been updated.

We are currently generating two extra nodes, those having issues please try the wallet included in github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold under the release folder
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Wallet syncs once the node is added, please delete de %appdata% folder and sync with node 216.224.166.17 , you may also contact me directly at [email protected] 

Tried reloading the blockchain, still get no source block available.
The CEO of Wacminerals LLC (Registered in the United States) is Rodolfo Lascano, very reputable lawyer. Martin Wild was recently appointed CEO in Europe. He is tied to the sports industry, and has a lengthy background in technology. I myself, on my spare time play football , Martin also announces contact sports as a hobby. I do believe everyone here has hobbies aside from their day to day job.
Activity: 209
Wallet syncs once the node is added, please delete de %appdata% folder and sync with node 216.224.166.17 , you may also contact me directly at [email protected] 

Dev's Twitter if anyone was interested:
https://twitter.com/simply_lucas

I'm still curious why the CEO is also an MMA announcer.
legendary
Wallet still says "No Block Source Available"

Please fix
Yes 200m coins were pre-mined and that was pointed clear on the source. Those coins are going to be transferred to GCCICB which will act a financial entity, creating a stabilization fund, and offering loans and financing to the community. This entity will also be audited by an external entity.
legendary

You wrote:

Max Coins: 600 Million– A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards

Those fancy ties cost money you know!!!
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

You wrote:

legendary
Hello everyone. We were away on a business trip to the United Kingdom. We are uploading the latest version of the source code to Github at the time, and working on adding more nodes into the network. I am now online to answer questions. You can begin syncing the wallet by adding the following node: 216.224.166.17

Have that node in and still no sync.
Activity: 209
Hello everyone. We were away on a business trip to the United Kingdom. We are uploading the latest version of the source code to Github at the time, and working on adding more nodes into the network. I am now online to answer questions. You can begin syncing the wallet by adding the following node: 216.224.166.17
Pages:
Jump to: