Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 25. (Read 39009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Seems for both silver and gold the wallets aren't syncing.  I can see the DEV is really on top of this coin!!!

Waiting to get on an exchange to dump the pre-mine!!!

But with no source found...  lol
legendary
Getting a No Source Avail. error.  Wallet not syncing!  Nodes???
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I kicked an ASIC on it for a while, the DIFF was all over the place and the rewards were shit.

Agreed.......this is retarded.......thanks for wasting all of our time!  Dude, couldn't even bother to post here when he was online earlier.

Ridiculous!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
skipping this.
legendary
I kicked an ASIC on it for a while, the DIFF was all over the place and the rewards were shit.
legendary
Dev.......see your online, why not posting in here for so long or responding to people's questions?  Seems like you are losing good support quickly!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I would like to blog about the coin. I noticed now more POW scrypt coins popping up..This shows promise with Smiley some new features.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
https://twitter.com/AllAltNews/status/486299518543998977

Will post wallet address when WACG is actually listed.
legendary
With the premine, and the reward only 1 or .3333 coins, PASS!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lost me at scrypt. Hot, loud, expensive algo.

We are currently developing an algorithm to migrate to once we have community acceptance, and have properly tested it.

You will lose me the moment you switch to x11 or x13 crap. The guys comment above is just because he doesn't have ascis
legendary
What is going on with this coin?  Nothing posted in here for 4 days, not even on launch day.......seems really weird!  Pointed on of my miners at this for a bit and it seems almost silly to mine it.......3 mh/s gets you a couple hundred coins while the coin is new and low dif, and with a 600 million cap.......seems VERY pricey to mine for such small rewards.

Am I missing something?  Is there a reason everything is so quiet here on launch day?  Only one other person seems to be mining this too........what's going on here?
Activity: 86
WACCOIN GOLD was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 84
Nothing new in this coin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
It may be more clear if you inform premine with per cent instead "A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards".
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Up and running!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
Activity: 98
We appreciate the comments, wether positive or negative. We are working on prividing the community with the documenation so you can all see why a mining company has decided to enter the crypto market.

When you really appreciate the comments you should reply to them.

GCCICB is under development. This bank will offer loans at the lowest rates in the market to all users, escrow service and secure vaults, bringing financing closer to those who cannot access to loans at the banking system.

Wacminerals is working on a list of documents to provide to the community, there are pieces of information that for obvious reasons cannot be uploaded , but we are working on making information as transparent as possible to the community.

To answer your second question, no, the premine will not be dumped into the exchanges , this is not a pump and dump, we are into waccoin for long term development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
We appreciate the comments, wether positive or negative. We are working on prividing the community with the documenation so you can all see why a mining company has decided to enter the crypto market.

When you really appreciate the comments you should reply to them.
Nothing new in this coin, how much is the premined coin ? 600 million coin is way too much, i think it worths not more than 10 sats

600 Million is the max number of coins that will be available, NOT the number of pre-mined coins
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I think we have to wait until it's Released. it's not a crazy idea, it was expected the creation of an asset-backed currency, with a company that truly take care of it.
if it becomes real, we will have to buckle our belts ...

I too was interested ... what a cool story: South American mining company enters crypto market.  No.  Bogus website with mis-spellings. Mispellings on the front page of a major corporate site? Random links to football matches.  Mention of a hotel chain that doesn't exist.  Pretty definitely a scam done by scammers of way above average creativity.

I was going to add a long report about this "company": About how the website is just a generic cookie-cutter template made by a "company" that doesn't even seem to have a site any-more. That domain name was purchased quite recently, so that's an indication that it may have been created solely to promote the coin and not as a real business site.

Also, how there is no real information about the company on that site and how it all just seems to be there to add hype to the coin. No company contact details, images the seem to come from a stock image provider and that's just about it.

I was also going to add some insight on how things don't add up about their plans for the long term development of the coin. Including a planned fork? Why plan to fork the coin if it gains acceptance? Seems very odd.

Also, no real indication of how much pre-mine and the maths used to work out diff/etc. No reason to hide this unless they don't want people to know until it's too late and you're already mining it, while they dump that fat pre-mine into the exchange.

Claims of sponsorship but I couldn't find any official announcement that even mentions sponsorship by "Wacminerals LLC".

Anyway, I was going to do all of that and more but, for some strange reason, I lost the will to live.

I think I will pass by this coin and very quickly.

I may be totally wrong but this looks more like a "Whack Job" than a "Waccoin".

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: