Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 188. (Read 759214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
the price is going to explode once cryptsy fixes their wallet. not to 1000 i think, but definitely to 600-700 at least.

i haven't been following the thread recently but what is wrong with their wallet?\
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
the price is going to explode once cryptsy fixes their wallet. not to 1000 i think, but definitely to 600-700 at least.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Lol really. 350 by know. Hard to see it again over 800. Thats my second flap experiment. My bag filled with big nothing.

Yeah, I bought at 700 and 800. LOL

İ bought by 1200.

lol, cum to Darkcoin, i already left WC. Rising my BTC via other shitcoins, now its Darkcoin lol kkk cum here.
Activity: 140
This price is depressing!!! at a 1000 sats I have 2 btc worth. So come on frigging rise. Everytime I look its gone down even lower lol.
In a bad price Whitecoin blame cryptsy and dumper who want to purchase 90% Whitecoin at a very cheap price.
Activity: 196
Lol really. 350 by know. Hard to see it again over 800. Thats my second flap experiment. My bag filled with big nothing.

İ bought by 1200.

That's an even bigger lol!  Tongue

Take bells and dance...
Activity: 189
This price is depressing!!! at a 1000 sats I have 2 btc worth. So come on frigging rise. Everytime I look its gone down even lower lol.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Buy in at 400 or walk away hmmmmm choices....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

İ bought by 1200.

That's an even bigger lol!  Tongue
If you are thinking of selling and then sell on the evil that would then slivatoram cheap to purchase and break off their plan

İ bought by 1200.
Activity: 87
What the fuck is happening with this coin? 360 sat? WTF?
It's a conspiracy with such a strong community can not because of falling prices probably make new Whitecoin Blackcoin but first want to be bought so cheap to buy say 90% Whitecoin which would then pump up to the moon

Read my previous reply.
It's a conspiracy with such a strong community can not because of falling prices probably make new Whitecoin Blackcoin but first want to be bought so cheap to buy say 90% Whitecoin which would then pump up to the moon

New lows in price and volume. Holders will surely be rich soon.

LOL
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
New lows in price and volume. Holders will surely be rich soon.
Activity: 87
Maybe the port is an issue. Do you have PnP or static port forward on your router?

what is happening with the coin, why is the price so low ?

There was a lot of nice coins on the market at that time, CN2, ASIA, 365, etc.
Additionally, people are selling instead of setting sell orders and trading bots benefit at our cost.
Instead of pumping market cap you pump someone's wallet. Look at CN2, I knew it will fall at 1600, just before 2000 SAT.
I do a quick health check. I put a small BUY / SELL order on the top and I am looking if my offer will be walled.
Then if it happened, I remove offer and I am waiting if this fake wall disappears.
It is because bots are set to buy at the lowest possible cost.
Then I know if the market is ok at particular exchange.
I do not know any exchange without trading API.

This coin is really cool, the community is doing pretty well.
The speculation phase is over. Start using this coin. In my opinion it is better than Bitcoin.
Actually, I am thinking about going out of BTC and stay closer to PoS networks.
Activity: 700

Probably chunky pool owner rolling in the BTC ''we have earned'' him.
Activity: 419
Jump to: