Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 2. (Read 759182 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

A small video preview with WhiteOS in action.

This is awesome Oizopower...thanks for all your hard work in putting this together!!
Activity: 210

A small video preview with WhiteOS in action.

Activity: 189
It's nice to see the slow and steady growth of WC.
Each day that passes I am more convinced that WC will be great.
Keep up the good work!

its also nice to see positive comments Smiley

+1

+100
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Keep up the good work!

its also nice to see positive comments Smiley

+1
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Let's go ahead and leave the name as is, thanks.

WC is going to be so big...people will want to change the name of the bathroom...!  Cheesy

hahah gold! that felt very 'chuck norris'

+1
Activity: 237

WC is going to be so big...people will want to change the name of the bathroom...!  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Would really love to hear the community respond to this, i think it's a good thing to have some ISO standard for WC.
Remember we are still a community coin with some great members and supporters Cheesy

No need to change the name (EDIT: I meant 'ticker code').  WC is the perfect ticker for WhiteCoin.  And it leaves one letter free so that organisations that aren't altcoin exchanges can use XWC if and when it's time for that.

pretty much agree with that, or if a change was to happen XWC would be my call
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I would also say leave name alone.
Activity: 438
Would really love to hear the community respond to this, i think it's a good thing to have some ISO standard for WC.
Remember we are still a community coin with some great members and supporters Cheesy

No need to change the name (EDIT: I meant 'ticker code').  WC is the perfect ticker for WhiteCoin.  And it leaves one letter free so that organisations that aren't altcoin exchanges can use XWC if and when it's time for that.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
wc in China is the meaning of the bathroom

bullshit, wc means toilet in chinese
Activity: 210

it means that in a lot of places, theres been suggestions to change the name
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Who is developping this coin ?

well theres different people addressing different aspects for the future of this coin, some are in direct dev, some are in different implementation, some are communication and promotion...

if you read through the forum, you will see who has titles

Is Mindfox linked to one of these aspects ?

He was involved, hasn't really been an active part of it all for a while now though (as far as i know)

Thanks.
Same thing on Cryptcoin where he was supposed to be the main developper, he disappeared...

no worries, he does seem to jump from one coin to another and then disapear... just what i've noticed

Hope he will come back.
Who is developping this coin ?

well theres different people addressing different aspects for the future of this coin, some are in direct dev, some are in different implementation, some are communication and promotion...

if you read through the forum, you will see who has titles

Is Mindfox linked to one of these aspects ?

He was involved, hasn't really been an active part of it all for a while now though (as far as i know)

Thanks.
Same thing on Cryptcoin where he was supposed to be the main developper, he disappeared...

no worries, he does seem to jump from one coin to another and then disapear... just what i've noticed
Pages:
Jump to: